Hugs & Kisses maybe more

Jade Pov

I groan when the bell rang, Seth chuckled softly kissing my cheek before getting up and helping me up, we walk to Science as I intwine our hands. Seth looks at me as I stop right next to the door of stupid science "what's wrong?" he asks confused "I don't wanna go" I whine, he chuckles "what do you wanna do then" he smiles.

I grin "come on" I said and dragged him outside "do you even have a car?, cause I don't" He chuckles amused "nope" I said popping the 'p'. Seth suddenly throws me over his shoulder, I squeal. "Put me down" I whine as he walks down the street "no" he says smugly, I sigh before a devious plan pops into my mind "if you don't then I won't kiss you ever again" I said smiling smugly.

"Yeah sure" he snorts but places me down "come on, I know a short cut" I said taking his hand and pulling him into the woods "where are you going?" he asks amused "close your eyes" I said facing him "why?" he asks with raised brows "pleases" I pout, he closes his eyes.

I put my hand over his eyes "just in case" I chuckle, he grins until he felt my breath against his neck "Jade" he croaks as I push him against a tree, I press my body against his "yes" I said in his ear and nibbled at his ear lobe "you should erh stop" he says clearing his throat "but I don't want to" I said cheekily and softly kissed his warm lips.

I move my hand and he wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms loosely around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair "Jade" he says gently pushing me away with his hands on my shoulders. "What?" I ask smiling innocently "your starting to act- different" he frowns, I caress his cheek "people change for the better" I said biting my lip.

"Sometimes for the worse" he says softly while dropping his hands from my shoulders "do you wanna know what I want" I ask stepping closer to him, Seth hesitantly nods. I move my hand to the back of his neck "you" I said before softly kissing him, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as we move in sync.

Seth starts walking and I rest my head on his shoulder as he walks inside the house and to my room "told ya it was a short cut" I said smugly, he chuckles locking my door and placing me on my bed, Seth hovered over me and softly kissed me as his hand rubs my upper thigh. I pin him down and Seth moaned as I kiss down his neck, thankfully Dads at work.

I pull my shirt off and Seth rolls us over, he pulls his shirt off and we slowly undress as his hands explore my body, we made love (sex) and Seth softly kisses me before rolling off as we both breath heavily. I put on Seth's shirt as he puts his boxers & shorts back on "I love you" I said as we cuddled under my blankets "I love you too" he says kissing my head.