Bitch...

Jade Pov

Jake and I went to the Cafeteria and sat alone, I smile as I see Abby alone with Nick laughing and looking happy and Nick looked happy too. I mentally groan as Diana & Seth walk in and sit down before having a gross make out session "I gotta go back home, my Mum doesn't want me here" Jake says frowning.

"Fine, ditcher" I said, he chuckles "well I'm going now because Assembly's next and I don't want to go" he says grinning "you can go when the bell goes" I said pointing a finger at him "fine" he sighs dramatically when Diana walks over without Seth who was watching from his seat giving Jake a hateful glare and he gave me an emotionless look.

"Your wanted in the Principals office" She snarls at Jake "I wasn't even a student here so whatever" he smirks standing up and pulling me up "oh and Jade, I know what your trying to do, Seth is mine" She says to me in a threatening voice "whatever ya think, have him, I don't care" I said holding back the urge to bitch slap her.

"You can act like you don't care but I see the way you look at him" She whispers in my ear before walking away, I was about to grab her and hit the fucken bitch but Jake stops me by taking my hand and pulling me out of the cafeteria as I was starting to shake with rage.

Jake left in his car back to his home, I won't miss him too much, his just a friend. I walk through the woods near the school and climbed a tall tree, I sat on a high branch letting my legs dangle as I tried to control my anger by taking deep breaths, I stop when it became useless and tears started rolling down my cheeks as I cover my face in my hands.

I angrily wipe them off before jumping off landing on my feet with ease, I put my sunglasses on to cover my red puffy eyes and heard the bell ring, I decided to go home and sensed no one home as I walk in and to my room, I grab my duffel bag that I haven't finished unpacking yet and pulled the picture of me & Bella as kids, I placed the picture on my bed side table before collapsing on my bed.

I kick the bag onto the ground and threw my sunglasses off, I close my eyes curling up under the blanket and falling to sleep......