Fallen

"Oh, Astrid Hofferson, I have loved you all my life there's something I need to ask you." Hiccup then got down on one knee and showed Astrid the ring, "Astrid Hofferson......will you marry me?"

"Mrrrgggghhh," replied Astrid

"What?" Asked Hiccup confused

"Mmmrrrghh," cried out Toothless.

Hiccup then all of a sudden snapped out of his dream, "What the- oh, it was just a dream,"

He then got the ring and stared at for a while, "What if she says no?" He thought to himself, he then sighed and got out the map to Spiritus Terram.

"Well bud, are you ready to change the world?" He asked.

"Mmmrrgghh," replied Toothless, as if he was saying yes.

Hiccup then smiled, but faded away as they flew near giant spikes of.....ice, "Oh, no."

The two flew down closer it it, both of their eyes were filled with horror.

"Mmrrghh," said Toothless while twitching his ears.

"Alright, easy bud," said Hiccup while patting Toothless' head, "Come on, let's just keep on going."

After hours of flying the two came across the giant spikes of ice again, "What!" Said Hiccup frustratedly.

"Arrggmmmghhh," cried Toothless trying to calm Hiccup down. Just then large nets came flying towards them, "Whoa!" Cried Hiccup as they dodge each net. All of sudden a large spike of ice hurled towards them, Hiccup fell off Toothless, who crashed down on a thick ice sheet. Hiccup immediately pulled out his flight suit and tried to glide towards Toothless, "Hang on!" He shouted. Then a net came straight at him, and him crash land onto a ship, "Whhooooaaaa!!!" He cried.

Hiccup desperately tried to free himself, a group of men surround him and tied up his hands and pulled him up onto his feet, "Let go of me!!" He screeched as tried to break free. On of the men then punched him in the guts with brutal force, make Hiccup go down to his knees. He stared at ground trying to regain his strength, he then saw two feet, he looked up and saw, "Drago Bludvist,"

"Hahahahaha, look at you, already bowing down towards me. The great chief of Berk couldn't out smart a simple trap like this? Hahaha" Drago said in a menacing voice.

"What do want?" Hiccup asked weakly.

"I-well why don't I show you," Drago then lifted up is stick and span it above his head, "ARRGGHH, ARRRGGHHHH!!" The Bewilderbeast then appeared above the icy waters and stared Toothless, who struggling to keep afloat.

"Kill," said Drago in a ghostly tone.

"No..Toothless!!" Cried Hiccup, trying to get up, but the same man punched him again, he fell down to knees again, coughing.

The Bewbilderbeast then opened his mouth and started spitting out ice. Toothless, with his quick reflexes managed to dodge the icy blast and hopped on to an ice berg.

Toothless' P.O.V

"I've got to save Hiccup!" I said to myself, I then got out my double spikes and made glow. I then shot out a huge plasma bast at the Bewilberbeast.

"AARRGHHH!!" He cried in pain, but he wasn't going down that easily, I shot out another plasma blast to his head.

I then heard the cries of Hiccup, who was being brutally punched, I stood still for moment.

"Hiccup," I whined, just then a large spike of ice came towards me, and everything went black...

End of P.O.V

"TOOTHLESS!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Screamed Hiccup.

Drago then walked over to one of his henchmen and said, "Release the dragons!!"

Just then hundreds of started to fly above the ship, "RRROOOAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Roared the Bewbilderbeast. The dragons then flew above their new Alpha, each of their eyes were cat like.

"We did it.." Said Drago quietly with and evil grin, he then turned to Hiccup, and noticed something shining in his pocket, the reached for it.

"Hey, get your hands off of my-" just before Hiccup could finish his sentence, one of Drago's henchmen punched him in face.

"Hahaha, well, well, looks like our boy is finally becoming a man, what a shame, you won't be able to that special girl ever agin," said Drago as he was staring at the ring, he then threw far out into the water. The ring then sunk right down to the bottom of the ocean.

"No!" Cried Hiccup,

"Hehehe," laughed Drago evilly, "Don't worry, by the time you find it, it'll be too late, she'll be dead, I'll promise you that."

"If harm a single hair on her, I swear to the Gods, I'll-" just before Hiccup finish his sentence Drago punched him in the face, cause the edge of his bottom lip to bleed.

Just then, Albert walked up Drago handing him metal arm, with sharp spikes on the end. He put is new metal arm on, and punched Hiccup in head. Hiccup didn't say a word, tears slid down his cheeks, moaning over the loss of Toothless, his friend, his best friend. His head was bleeding heavily, but he didn't care.

"Awwww, what's wrong? Miss ya little friend? Don't worry, you'll be joining him soon." Said Drago mockingly. Hiccup glared at him.

Then Bewilderbeast then lowered his tusk for Drago to hop onto, he stared back to his men, "Everyone, have fun with our guest! Make him the worst he's ever felt! Break him for all I care!"

Drago, the Bewilderbeast, and the other dragons then headed for Berk, ready to destroy every last living thing on it.

Drago's henchmen, then pulled Hiccup up to feet, "This one needs to be taught a lesson, everyone line up!" Cried Albert. Everyone lined up and one by one, they punched Hiccup with incredible force. Hiccup was in pain, but he knew that he couldn't be broken.

"Harder!" He cried.

As Drago was standing on the Bewilderbeast's tusk, he pulled out the small bottle of Animi Imperio and smiled evilly.