Ordleins Bar

The man and the Bewilderbeast traveled for days, until they reached "Ordleins Bar". The dragon lowered his right tusk down, so the man could jump off it at a reasonable height. He opened the door, inside the bar, were, his henchmen, full with laughter, and drinking lots and lots of meed (a beloved Viking drink). The man then with his head down stabbed the ground with his stick. All of a sudden there was complete silence, but then all of the men started to whisper.

"Drago Bludvist" one man whispered to another

"What's he doing here?, I thought he was dead" another man asked.

Drago Bludvist, then lifted his head to face them all, "What a surprise." he said very softly. "You've all remembered who I am" He then started to walk slowly towards 3 men. "Yet, none of you even, bothered to come and find me."

He then walked up to a man, "Ahhhhhh, Felix Hangerstine, if remember correctly, you were the one who lead all these men into battle. You were of course the general of all these men weren't you?"

"Yes" Felix squeaked

Drago then grabbed his throat, and picked him up to show all the men, "YOU HAVE ALL ASHAMED ME!! AND NOW YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL ALL BE UNDER MY CONTROL. ANY ONE WHO REFUSES TO OBEY ME, WILL- WELL HAHAH, WHY DON'T I SHOW YOU"

Then the Bewilderbeast's head came crashing inside the bar. Drago then tossed Felix infront of the dragon, Drago then nodded to him, with an evil glare. The dragon then opened his mouth.

"AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH" cried Felix, and that was the last word he said, before he was frozen, by the dragon's deadly ice blast.

"Hahahaha, anyone else?" Drago asked, but there was silence, and all the men bowed down before him. He got on top of a table, and spoke to his men, "We have unfinished business to attend. Will attack Berk, one step at a time. We will strike their chief, with a test that will crush his heart. We will take down their puny little Alpha, and we will conquer the world!!"

The men started to cheer, "DRAGO! DRAGO! DRAGO!"

An evil smile came across his face, and he laughed menacingly, "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"