Searching For Something Special

"Soooooo what exactly are we looking for?" Asked Astrid curiously while patting Stormfly, Hiccup just stared into her eyes for a while

"She's so cute and amazing." He said to himself.

"Ahhhh Hiccup." Said Astrid waving her hand in front of his face.

"Ohh, ahhh, sorry, ummm, well we're looking for something special." He said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Oh, for who?" Astrid Asked.

"For yo-my mum, she's needs something special, since well you working with Gobber and all" hiccup replied, fiddling with his hands.

"Okey" Astrid said, in an awkward tone.

As the two were touching and admiring the blue crystals, their hands touched. They then gazed into each other's eyes, and started to move closer.

Stormfly's P.O.V

"What on earth are they doing?" I asked myself, "Shouldn't they searching for something for his mum?" I then started to walk up to them, they then pulled back from each other. "Come on girl, let's see if we can find something over there" Astrid said pointing at and area with tones crystals and feeling a bit awkward. I then nuzzled her, as a sign of saying yes. But as I looked up I was lots unstable rocks with a few specs of crystals, I then tried to warn her, but she just ignored me.

"Relax girl, those rocks aren't gonna come falling down" Astrid said. I still looked at her with troubled eyes,

"Well if it's bothering you so much then, go to Hiccup"

I then started to walk to Hiccup

End of P.O.V

"Oh, hey there." Hiccup said to Stormfly, who then started to nuzzle him. He then started to trying and pull out some of the crystals, but it useless. They were as hard as stone. "Oh, this great! How am suppose find something special for Astrid!" He cried.

Stormfly then twitch her head, as if she was saying "Whhhaaaatttttt?"

"Hehe, can you keep a secret girl? I'm actually trying to find something for Astrid!" Hiccup squealed.

Stormfly, felt so happy, a little too happy because spines shot of her tail, making the ceiling of rock shake.

"Woah, settle down, there! You don't the rocks come crashing down-" Just for Hiccup could finish his sentence, he a pile of rocks ready fall right on top of Astrid. He then started to sprint towards her, "ASTRID!!" He cried.

Before Astrid had the time react, the rocks began to come crashing down, just before the rocks reached her, Hiccup pushed her out of the way. There was a loud thud. Astrid then ran to Hiccup's unconscious body.

"Hiccup!" She shouted, then all of a sudden she heard coughing

"Owwww, aww, man, that was rough." Hiccup said in pain

"My Gods Hiccup you're okey!" Astrid cried in amazement and accidentally punching him, making his fin pop out.

"Oooowwwwwwwahhhhhh" Hiccup cried in even more pain.

"Ohh, sorry" Astrid said while helping him, "Hiccup your bleeding!" She touched his forehead.

"Ahhh, no, no, it's nothing." He lied

"Here." Said Astrid while ripping a bit of the back part of her shirt.

"Astrid, no, it's okey you don't have to" Hiccup said in pain

"No, your hurt." She said, while rapping the cloth around his head, "There" she said placing her hand on his forehead, "Your all better know"

"I know I'll be alright as long as I'm with you." He said placing his hand on top of hers. They then started at each other's eyes and moved in for a kiss when all of sudden.