Chapter 46

We make a plan; the Alpha, his best warriors and I would enter from the front entrance with some around us watching our six. Another group would circle around back and if there was a back door, they would go in through there. This had to be quick; we needed to get Zayn back without any complications.

We walk out of the study, the Alpha saying that they will get the horses saddled up and get a carrier for one of the horses to get Zayn back in case he is still unconscious. I walk back into the living room to say goodbye to the boys. Louis is the first one off of the couch, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. 

"Please don't do this. You can just show them where it is. You don't have to go!" he says, his face buried in my neck. 

"I'm sorry, Lou. I will bring Zayn back." I say, pressing my lips against his cheek for a few seconds. 

Pulling back from the hug, Louis presses his lips gingerly against mine before pulling back, moving me towards Niall. I wrap Niall into a bear hug, feeling him begin to cry into my shoulder. 

I rub his back, consoling him before kissing him on the cheek, moving over to Liam. He wraps his arms tightly around me, taking a deep breath, his face hidden in the crook of my neck. 

"Please, just be careful." He whispers, kissing me. I nod my head, and move towards Harry who has taken a spot on the couch and is looking down at his hands.

I walk over to Harry, but since he won't look at me, I plop myself down onto his lap, straddling his waist. He immediately wraps his arms around my waist, burying his head into my chest and beginning to sob. I comb my fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. I stay there, just letting him cry for a few minutes, but I have to go. 

"I love you guys so much," I look at all of them, then back to Harry. I press my lips forcefully against his and he returns immediately, kissing me back. I pull away after a few seconds, pressing my forehead against his. 

"I'm so scared . . . please don't go," he whispers, his eyes glassing over with tears. 

"I will be back; I promise you, I will be back."

I give the boys one last look, smiling sadly before I get into a different headspace; determined. I get up off of Harry's lap and ignore their sad and worried stares as I walk out of the door, mounting Jaren, who the Alpha has left for me, while one of his extra warriors pulls the medical cart. I tighten my pony tail, looking over to the Alpha, who is riding Conquistador, a Buckskin stallion (pictured above). 

"Let's do this." We ride out into the field, going the way that I had went yesterday, hearing all of the wolves and horses following behind us.