Chapter three

Keslie

Today me and Skylee are getting pictures taken with our horses, so I got up and put my boots on and helped feed the horses and hurried back inside to shower and do my hair and make up.

I got inside and got out my light denim dress and my dress boots and took them with my phone so that I could put it on after I showered. I hooked my phone into my speaker and listened to my music sorta as a photo shoot pump up! I sang along to all of Luke Bryan's songs and everyone could hear me!

I got out and put my dress on, and did my make up and curled my hair. I came out and Skylee was waiting impatiently for her turn and my mom was recording me singing. "Mooooom! What the heck!" I said as I laughed, "It's not my fault we have amazing daughters!" My mom replied. "Oh goodness girl! You were in there for an hour singing!" Skylee told me, "I'm sorry I had to have a little pump up!" I said, "Well whatever, I'm getting ready the photographer will be here in 30!" She said.

I went and got all three of my horses out and ready to go. I hurried and took their tailbags out and rebraided their manes and tails. A little bit after I got my horses ready Skylee finally got out to the barn. She was totally matching me, with her navy blue dress and dress boots, but I knew that neither one of us were going to change, so I just let it slide.

"Why didn't you get my horses ready?!" She asked me sarcastically, "You didn't tell me to your majesty!" I replied also sarcastically. We both just burst out in laughter, it's our little thing. She then got her horses ready right when the photographer got here.

"Hey! Are you Skylee and Keslie Anderson?" She asked, "Yep! I'm Keslie and this is Skylee!" I said, "Ok! I'm Kristie, who are your horses??" She asked, "This is Designed By Olena AKA Jazz, and Three Eyed Jag AKA Jaguar!" Skylee responded to her, "Awesome! What about you?" She asked me, "This is, A Leinsters Daze AKA Montana, then this is Im French N Flirty AKA Oklahoma, and lastly, this is Slick N Easy AKA Dakota!" I replied.

"Ok, who wants to start and with which horse??" She asked us both, "I can! I'll start with Montana!" I immediately told her, "Ok, let's go out here in front of the barn, and I'll have you stand with your arm over his neck..." She said.

***5 hours later***

"Whew, all done with that!" I said after Kristy left, "I know! I mean it was fun and great to finally get new pictures, but I'm really glad it's over!" Skylee said.

I pulled out my Cotton Candy Clouds tailbag, my Gray Diamond tailbag, and lastly, my Holo Mermaid tailbag from Braided Bags Design! I got their tailbags in and put them away and went in with Skylee.

I went to my room and put my fear the big bay shirt on from Ranch Dress'n and some shorts. I went downstairs to the kitchen and sat down where mom had set the table for dinner. "Hey girls! How'd it go?!" Mom asked us, "It was great! Just got a little tiring towards the end." We both said, "Ok, give me some of the pictures when you get them! You got some of just you guys though, right?" "Yep!" I said, "Okie dokie!"

After dinner I convinced Skylee to feed for me, and I went and got my orders shipped and came home and made some paracord reins and finished some custom orders.

I was making a wither strap on my bed and I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Haze

The sun was bright as it crept through the slints in the blinds. I sat up and yawned while I stretched.

I checked the time and it was 9:30! I slept in! I hurried and threw the covers off of me and hopped in the shower. I quickly finished washing my hair and body and put on clothes.

Luckily my mom had food waiting for me at the table when I got downstairs. "Hey sleepyhead, you need to get going! I saved some breakfast for you!" My mom said as I got downstairs, "I know, and thank you!" I said as I grabbed breakfast and rushed out the door.

I'm gonna be late, this is an important rodeo! I got the horses out and loaded up then made sure I had everything that I needed and I started my truck. She roared to life. "Here we go girl!" I said and drove down the drive to the main road that lead to Houston, Texas!

***This chapter is shorter cause I'm running out of ideas and Hazes part is short cause I don't think it's needs anymore added to it.***