19.Nervous

Hi everyone :D I will just skip to the part where they all go to school on monday,so the story moves on fast,because I dint upload for too long...:)

Enjoy 

**************

Nessie/Renesmee's POV

I was ready...or not.As aunt Alice said in her plan that I had to distract Dean.I could do that it was easy,but I was afraid to meet him again.I'm worried if because of me,If I do a mistake everything goes wrong.Ughh.C'mon Nessie Focus.

We reached the school.We were still in the car-I dad,mom and Jake.

"You can do this."Dad said to me before getting out of the car.

"Scream for help if u need any please Nessie,Im worried for you."Mom said.I nodded.

"Nessie,just umm chill."Jake said.I guess he was the 1 who needed to be chilled,because he was more afraid than me.He was panicking the most in all of us.

"Yeah,you too."I said chuckling.He hugged me and kissed my cheek before getting out of the car.

"I love you."He wispered.

"Love you too."I wispered.He nodded and went with my family as I headed towards Dean.You can do this , I chanted.

I knew where he would sit.I slowly moved to him.As I saw him,I sighed.

"Nessie.."Dean exclaimed.I smiled.

"Hi."I said.Ughh I did not want to talk to him also.I wanted to go to Jake.

"What are you doing here?You are normally with your boyfriend."He said.Sarcasm was in his each word.

"Er we broke up."I said.Faking a sobb.

"Oh.I see."He wispered.

"He hurt me,.......I hate him."I lied.

"Are you sure?"He asked,so he was breaking.He was already falling in my trap.I don't like to do such things to people but Dean,its payback time.

"I dont know,Im just so --"I said and I just hugged him.Ughh,I dont want to even touch him but this was essential.He hugged me back.Yay.Victory.

"Im sorry for what happened,but what do you want me to do?"He asked.

"I want you back."Couldn't I think something better,but this was fine.

"We were never together."He said.

"Lets give it a chance."I said.Oh,c'mon Dean,just say yes.

"Okay,but just because you lost him,you wanna be with me,If tomorrow he comes back,u will leave me again?"He asked.Oops.What do I answer.

"I will never do that I promise."I said as I shook my head.It hurt me,I just want to go back to Jake,I dont wanna do anything against him.

"Okay."He said.Simple.My work is done here.

"Will you sit with us today?"He asked.No.Never.But...

"Sure but what do you mean by us?"I asked.

"Me,Emma and a couple of friends."He said.I actully did not know many people in the school because I was always with my family.

"Okay,Lets go."I said.He smiled.He was holding my hand.Why?I dont wanna be near him.He sucks.

"You know Im a vampire?"He whispered too low for humans to hear.I nodded.

"You aren't full vampire right?"He asked.I shook my head.

"Im half human."I said.He was still holding my hand.