7.First Day

We reached the School.It was a huge school,atleast from outside.The walls were plain white fro outside.The Parking space was big and there was a big Dome on the Top of the building on which it was written in Bold handwrriting "Walsingham Acadmey".We went inside the school,Em,Jazz and Rose were already waiting for us sitting in the canteen sitting near the table which would be our Table which would be the Cullen's table as everyone used to describe in my previous School."Here"Rose handed us all the timetable , I had my first class with Edward in Biology , where we first met, i became excited.Then i was with jacob in English.Alice and Nessie were together in almost all classes and i and Edward were together, Jacob was with me or Nessie Mostly , i  and nessie were in 4 classes together.In trig we all were together.Except  Emmet,Rose and Jazz as they  were seniors.

"Lets Go."Edward said smiling, he was also thinking the same thing i was thinking.

"Bye Mom....i mean Bella and Edward."Nessie said.

"Bye Honey, jake and Alice are with you in the first two classes then we both are together."i said.

"Yeah.Dont worry Mom...Bella I will be fine."She said.We both smiled.Then i and Edward left.

Hopefully there was no big introduction of me and Edward to the class by the teacher.The Biology class was very boring, i had already studied everything.So i was letting Edward read my mind by letting go of my Sheild, he was rejoiced.After some time i got my sheild back and Edward was listening to the other students.My other class was with Jake , we both were just funning around.

We all sat together in the cafeteria ."So how was your day, Nessie?"I asked.

"Nothing, it was fun meeting new people and i also made a new friend, her name is Emma, she is  with me in many classes,she is also with us in Trig, i will introduce her to you there."She said happily.

The day passed fast now.Atlast School was over. Alice and Jazz went for shopping again, i dont know how can someone shop so much , without getting tired,even though i hav become a vampire, i still hate shopping.Thanks to Alice she shops for everyone.Em and Rose went in their Car and me,Edward,Nessie and Jake went in the other. Jake and Nessie were laughing on the other students on their way back .After sometime even Edward chuckled, so reading their mind even he laughed, wat was so funny. "What could i do" Jacob said gigling

"Whats so funny ?"I asked.

Renesmee answered "Nothing Momma.....just "She started laughing again before telling anything.

"First laugh,then tell me."i said.

After some minutes the laughter stopped.

"Momma actually there was this one guy at the school, Jake saw in the Men's Loo who was putting make up on and then Jake started laughing in front of him only and then he was also in our next class"she showed me that guy , he was looking so Gay.Even i giggled.

The rest of the time Jake and Nessie were talking about some people they met in school.We reached the house.Jacob and Renesmee ate some food and then they went to sleep, even today together because jacob was worried if Nessie would have Nightmares again and I allowed because it was her 1st day at school so she may have Nightmares.

 ***************************************************************************************************

Plz Comment and Vote ~teamcullen14