10.Love

Bella's POV

Jacob phased and ran away in the woods.Renesmee started feeling guilty and startred crying."Dont worry nessie you havn't done anything wrong.If someone asked you out, and you are gonna ask our permission first,there's no problem.Jacob will cool down okay."Edward said.Renesmee did not answer she just kept crying.Maybe because Edward might have read her mind.The rest of the way everyone was quiet,except for Renesmee's Sobbs.We reached,no one was home except Esme,she was reading a book.Renesmee ran away in her room."What happened?"Esme asked."Nothing,Renesmee and Jacob had a little disagreeent."I said."About what?"She asked worried.I explained her the whole matter.

"Maybe we should let tell Jacob Nessie about him imprinting on her." Edward suggested.

"Yes,you are right."Esme said.

"Really?You sure."I asked.

"Yes,its high time."Edward said.Jacob just phased back and came inside.

He started apologizing "Im sorry guys,I was insane and out of controll."I could see pain and guilt in his eyes.

"Its okay Jacob."Edward said.

"Remeber you told me that you would ask me my permission before telling Nessie about you Imprinting on Her?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he said.

"Well you have my permission."I said.

"Mine too."Edward said.

"Thank you so much guys , i dont belive it." His face rejoiced.He was so happy.I saw him so happy since a long time.

"I'll call her down."I voulnteered.

Renesmee's POV 

I couldn't belive Jake would ever do that.I cried even more.I smelt Jacob he was downstairs,i had to feelings for him Love and Hurt.*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Nessie can i come in?"she asked.

"Yes Mom."I replied. I wanted someone to hug and i also wanted to ask her what was Jacob doing downstairs.

"Hi Nessie,please stop crying."She said.I hugged her and said "Mom i dont know what to do!"

"Dont worry Nessie,Jacob is all controlled and he wants to apologize to you."She said.I couln't belive it."Really mom ?"

"Yeah,he is waiting for you downstairs,wipe your tears and wash your face and come down fast okay."she said.I was so happy,i couln't belive it.

"Okay."She went downstairs.I washed my face,combbed my hair and went downstairs.

"Hey Nessie."Dad said. I could not see Jacob, Where did he go ?

"Hi Daddy!"i replied.

"Jacob is waiting for you outside."He said.I smiled and went outside.Jacob was standing there.

"Nessie,will you please come with me to the woods,I wanna talk to you,ummm Alone.Please."I nodded.We went in the woods,we walked and walked,i was not at all tired because i wanted to see what he wanted to talk.He walked forward and i followed him.He stopped.It was indeed a beautiful forest and this place was my favourite,he knew that.I was quiet,waiting for him to speak.His face was lit up he was no more angry but very very happy.

"Nessi,uhhh im so confused,umm......"He bursted into a laughter.What was so funny?

"I dont belive it !" He said and hugged me tight. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"Okay umm Nessie first of all I'm so sorry for what I did,I was insane and Mad.I was out of control.I apologize,I'm so sorry,I"ll do whatever you want but dont be mad at me." He said with his eyes locked at mine.