Ten

(i)

Running footsteps echoed the hallways of the Hospitals, Sharon was one of those runnin figures. She saw her Aunt Chaeyoung who was looking inside the emergency room, all seven of her aunts are present. Even her grandparents in both sides are there.

What was happening? Momo got a heart attack again. But this time, it wasn't mild.

“Where's Mama?!” she held Aunt Jihyo's shoulder

Before anyone of them could even speak.

“Sharon!— Mom?!”

“Heidi?!”

“Wait— What?!”

Sana and Dahyun was bewildered seeing their daughter here, they haven't even sent her a message about this. But, they were surprised that their adoptive daughter is here in Seoul!

“What are you doing here?!” Sana,Dahyun an Heidi asked at the same time.

“Your Aunt Momo got rushed in the emergency room and how the hell are you even here?!” Sana asked she wad mad that Heidi was here without them knowing.

“I followed my girlfriend here—” Heidi said pointing at Sharon.

“WHAT?!”

(ii)

Sharon explained what was the girlfriend thing about it seems that they have been dating for three months now, Yes. Sharon, the Adoptive daughter of Momo and Mina is dating the Adoptive daughter of Sana and Dahyun..

“Enough of this, we can talk about us some other time, What happrned to my Mama??” Sharon asked.

Nayeon sighed,“ We found her on the livingroom floor, she wasn't responding yet gladly she was still alive. I don't know what was happening to her, she's been having heart attacks too often..” she frowned.

Sharon frowned more, she looked at Momo who was resting in the hospital bed inside.

“I don't want to lose my Mama..” Sharon muttered and felt Heidi hugged her side.

(iii)

It has been four days when Sharon was taking care of Momo, feeding anf such. Momo was always looking out of the bright sky.

“Mama?” Sharon called to Momo,“Do you want to rest?” she asked as she stopped peeling some apples.

Momo looked at her,“I'm not sleepy dear.” yet she saw that Sharon shook her head and said.

“Are you thinking of.. joining Mommy Mina?” Her voice cracked.

Her mama was surprised hearing such question,“Come here.”

“Yeah I do, but like I said. I can't leave you and your grandparents.” Momo said as she looked at Sharon's eyes,“I can still go on.”

(iv)

“Mama you liar.” Sharon cried,“You can't go on. You were tired, Why didn't you told us that you had enough? Why didn't you tell me you were tired?”

They saw how the doctors stopped reviving Momo, yes. She's got a fatal heart attack that took her life. They declared the time of death to all.

Mina's Parents cried and even Momo's, Nayeon and the rest were bawling their eyes out. Sharon was looking at her Mama who is now resting and now have joined her Mommy Mina in the heavens.

“Sharon..” Heidi called out, Sharon held her close and kissed her forehead.

“I'm gonna be okay, Atleast she won't suffer anymore. I am thankful she adopted me and raised me as her own. I am thankful that she brought me to all these wonderful people around me.” Sharon wiped her tears,“ I'll make my adoptive mothers proud of me.”

Heidi smiled and cupped Sharon's cheeks,“I am thankful to my Mama Dahyun and Mommy Sana who took me in also. I love you,Sharon.”