Seven

(i)

Mina and Momo was on the porch again two days after, They were quiet while looking at the sky. Seeing the birds flew by, Mina interlaced their fingers together.

It was peaceful day for the girls, they enjoyed their presence with each other. Momo looked at Mina who looked at her aswell, they giggled and kissed each other softly.

Momo got a text from their friends that they'll visiting in fifteen minutes,she texted back and rocked their bodies together. The grip of their hands tighten, she looked at Mina who eas breathing heavily.

“Mina—”

“N-no.. Momo.” Mina looked at her, smiling a little and reach our her hand to Momo's nape. Caressing it and kissing her lips again,“I want to rest..now.” she breathed out.

(ii)

Momo held Mina's body tight, rocking their bodies together. Lipbiting and Mina was humming a song for them, Tears brimmed her eyes whe she looked at the sky that was now filling up with clouds,  she loosed their hands so she can touch Momo's hair and face. She was getting sleepy, she smiled at her lover.

“Aishite imasu,Momo-chan.” She kissed her forehead,“Forever will be in your heart and memories.”

“Mina..”

The latter rested her head on Momo's shoulder, placing her hands over hers too. Closing her eyes after.

It was minutes passed, Momo was shaking Mina softly. Her heart was beating fast, smiling a bit yet tears brimmed her eyes.

“Love, wake up. The girls are here.” Momo said when she saw Nayeon and the six girls entering,“Wake up please.”

“...” Mina didn't responded, Momo was chuckling when she kissed her lips. It surprised her that it was cold, she bit her own and hugged Mina.

“Mina wake up.” Momo whispered,“Please.. Love.”

Chaeyoung stopped on her tracks when she finally noticed something,“Mina-chan?” whispered. One by one they saw that Momo was crying holding Mina who looks like she was in a peaceful slumber in a spring day.

“Momo she's..” Jihyo bit her lip.

“She's resting.” Momo cried and held her love,“She's resting..” she repeated.

The girls broke into tears, Momo cried hard when Mina was resting in her arms. She kissed her forehead and didn't want to let her go. She didn't really wanted it.

(iii)

Mrs.Myoui and the other adults rushed, when they heard crying. Momo's head was burried to Mina's neck, crying hard while Nayeon and the girls are on the phone.

“Mina?” Mrs.Myoui called out,“She..”

“No..” Mr.Myoui said and approached Momo,“Momo,can I hold her..please?”

When he felt the coldness of her daughter, he broke into tears.“My princess.. I'm here.. Please wake up for us..”

Momo stood up and looked up to the sky, then she saw a butterfly flew above them.

“Boku wa Aishiteru yo!” She shouted,“Mina! Iloveyou!” Tears streamed her face,“You should've held on more... But I know you're tired, you needed some rest..”