Five

(i)

Momo was shouting over the phone, she was in a panic. She was talking her friends who were trying to calm her down, she was losing herself.

“What the hell happened to Mina?! Why did she collapsed so suddenly?!” Momo shouted, tears were flowing down her face. Her voice was cracking already.

"Momo! Calm down please!” Hana said.

“How can I fucking calm down, Hana?! I'm scared! I'm scared that I might lose Mina! I am not by her side, I don't want to lose her and I know all of you do!” Momo shouted at them even she was on call with her friends,“I don't want to lose her because I love her! I still want her to live until she can!”

Both sides went quiet, Momo heaved a deep breath.

“Put it on speaker, Jihyo. I know all of you are in the same suite as before with Mina's parents.” Momo's tone went serious,“I am asking a favor to Mr. and Mrs. Myoui, I want to book a flight to go to Seoul. I want to be there now.” Momo said and looked at her sister who was in tears,“I want my family with me too.”

(ii)

One hour later, Momo and her family was already in Seoul. They were picked up by Mr. Myoui by the airport. Momo wasn't in the mood to talk to any of the people she was with, she was silently praying for Mina when she received a text from Sana saying that Mina's condition is already stable which made her relieve.

“Momo?”

Her eyes darted to the rear mirror and met Mina's dad's eyes.

“I just wanna thank you for persuading me to come back here in Seoul, I never saw Mina and my wife so happy when I knocked at their door that day. Also, taking care of my Daughter when I was away for years.” Mr.Myoui said while Momo's family was smiling,“You've done so much for all. You're a wonderful girl, I like you for my daughter.”

Momo blushed and blinked, she was surprise hearing this when her parents joined the talk aswell.

“Same goes to your daughter,Mr.Myoui. Seeing our daughter talk so much about her before and even now, seeing how happy she was about Mina. I like your daughter Momo aswell.” Mr. Hirai chuckled and looked at her wife,“I assumed you have the same thoughts as I am?”

“Of course. Mina's a wonderful girl, No wonder Momo kept blabbering about your daughter non-stop when she decided to work for your family.” Mrs.Hirai smiled at Mr. Myoui who laughed making Momo blush even more.

“That just means, Mina has a big part in Momo now. Seeing how she panicked awhile ago back in Japan and ordering you,Sir about a rush flight back into Seoul was just a bit surprising. Usually she doesn't do that but, seeing why she did. It's because she is devoted to your daughter so much that almost she is her number one priority in everything.” Hana said while looking at Momo who was looking at them all.

Mr.Myoui took a left turn,“I was right on giving Momo a Job too. Before she even came into our family, Mina usually in her room all day. Playing games or just laying down on her bed all day. When Momo came, she changed so much. She's such an introvert but I understand why, now she gained such wonderful friends back in Seoul. She's exercising herself too on going out here and there by Momo who is so persistent towards her as my wife told me long ago.”