My Hot Mechanic 4

Andre POV

How the hell did that happen? I mean it shouldn't matter if she saw me but this wasn't going to help me. It didn't matter tonight our first game I need to focus I can think about her later on.

Everyone was surrounding us. We won our game 18-15 it was a great game really close, a lot of tackles and touchdowns. Everyone was all trying to talk to me while I made my way to the locker-room but I wasn't in the mood I was dog tired.

 Keisha POV

*Saturday Afternoon*

"Sweety!" 

"What!" 

"Don't you want to go outs. Ill give you $30" My mom was the social type always trying to get me outside. Which eventually leads to her paying me out. 

"What is $30 going to do!" 

"Fine $75 but you cant come back before 11:30" 

"Fine"

Why was I making dumb bets with my mom? Why was I even going along with this. Where the hell was I suppose to do now?

I guess the movies. It had to be something good out.

Andre POV

"So what we doing tonight?" Eric was laid out on the floor tossing my Xbox controller. I was hoping it hit him in the face. 

"Movies, since nobody went yesterday everyone's going tonight" Joel was texting away 

"Alright that's cool" 

"We bringing girls back here?"  

"When haven't we done that" We all laughed.

Like Joel predicted everyone was at the mall, it was the only mall near everyone. It was cool, had a nice restaurant, few fast food places, arcade, clothing stores, and a IMAX theater. It was awesome, everyone came here it was the hookup, get together, catch a cheater and get you heart broken spot.

We were all walking around with girls following us. I was hugged up with some raver girl, she was hot. You know they were those skimpy shirts that shows their cleavage and those bright push up bras and the really short skirts. I loved them they were super easy.

The only down side about this movies were this was where your friends worked which means they took their time. There was always a long line and the prices were expensive I hoped she didn't expect me to pay for her.

Keisha POV

I would come on the day it was busy. Everyone from my school was here. Why I had no freaking ideal but they were here. Everyone in couples or groups. I just wanted to see a damn movie and eat but I've been waiting for 7minutes and I was ready to give my Mom back her $75 this wasn't worth it.

"Eric stop it, wait till we get into the movies"

I heard a lot of giggling behind me. This was the longest wait in line.

"So you're a quarterback?" 

"Yeah?" 

"So your really strong?" 

"Yeah, and you guys are too?" Yeah the other guys said 

"So me and my friends are invited to your next game?" The girl giggled 

"You invited to my house tonight if you want to come?" 

"Yeah, you are paying tonight right?" It was quite for a while.  

"Don't you have money?"  

"Yeah, but this is a date" The girl was getting mad 

"No it not" The guys laughed. Horrible 

"Well. I guess we're paying for ourselves?"

Were they really that desperate to be treated that way, I mean who the hell was these guys anyway? But knowing me I wasn't going to turn around. No matter how annoying this got.

Andre POV

I felt bad for the loner girl standing in front of us. We were loud and these girls were annoying as hell. Why did I always get the same type of girls? But back to the girl, she had to be mad but she never said or even showed that she was. I wonder why she was here by herself. Honestly she looked okay from the back but all girls look good from the back. Her black skinny jeans were super tight and she had on a small purple hoody with her long curly brown hair hanging down her back.

At least the line was starting to move a bit faster someone must have got into trouble.

"Andre!" My friend Matthew was working the booth, we were defiantly getting in for free tonight.

The girl standing in front, shoulders tensed up.

"What up man."  

"Hold up let me finish this up real quick"

"One ticket for Iron Man 2"

She turned around and I just closed my eyes. Why does this keep freaking happening to me!?