My Hot Mechanic 25

Andre POV

Well, I threw away my players card for good, at least that’s what Eric and the guys kept reminding me. No more girls, no more parties the way they said it made it seem like I just threw away my life.

“Your girlfriend is a killer, so no more entertainment for you. One false move and you dead.” They laughed, I think they were plotting to get me caught up.

I thought that having a girlfriend would make other girls realize I wasn’t available anymore but it just got worse. Physical training was full of chicks on the belchers yelling my name, my coach didn’t have the balls to tell them to leave since a couple of them were giggling with him just to get closer to the field and me.

My coach was never trying to help me out, less even now since I wasn’t trying to run track or do any more sports, this day has went from Bad to worse.

“Hey, look who’s coming over” Joel points out the last girl I wanted to see, we turn around and try walking away but its no use I hear her calling my name, It no way I cant recognize her annoying voice. The thought of her being near me makes me angry, I realize that I have to make her hate me or ill never be able to get away from her.

I stopped, turned and walked back around to meet her before she reached me.

“What?” She puffs up ready to attack then she hesitated.

“Why do you keep doing this to me?” That wasn’t what I was expecting

“What are you talking about?”

“Her, you that girl girl this relationship” She put her finger in quotations at that word “We have something and you keep pushing me away”

“Away! You have to be kidding me right?”

“No Im not Andre!” He voice rose along with mine

“I don’t want you, how many times do I have to say that” By now I know everyone was watching us, this was what I wanted. Cruel yes but I still didn’t care.

“You want me. When you little girlfriend doesn’t give you what you want, you’ll be back to me.”

“No because I don’t want it that easy anymore I want to wait I want to work for it, you gave it up so easily all I had to do was lie to you. I never loved you Krissy.”

Hurt flashed across her face and I felt bad because this was true and she knew it. I wanted to apologize to let her know that I didn’t want us to end on horrible terms I was about to say it. Then I felt the felt her tiny hand hit my cheek and then the sting. I heard the entire field say ooo right after, I deserved that.

“I hate you! I hate you so much! How.How could you say that. I hope you two work out and that she breaks your heart like you broke mine!!” Tears fell and she started walking away I couldn’t let her get the last word.

"Break my heart! Your heart isn’t broken! The only thing thats broken is your ego!" She stopped turned around.

"My ego? What do you know about egos? You think your gods gift to woman, well your not! That stupid girl your with will see it and if she doesn’t I’ll personally make sure she does." She walks off the field for good.

Sometimes i think opening my mouth will get me in more trouble than I needed.

Keisha POV

"So how was school Andre?" My mom asked as she cut up her pork chop

“Good. A lot of drama”

“Really why?”

My mom loved to hear the stories Andre told about people at school since i never gave her the pleasure of them but honestly i was just as interested. If he had drama too im guessing my little stunt didn’t go unnoticed as much as i wanted it to be.

“Well, a lot of girls are jealous of Keisha since we are dating.” My mom looked shocked that he said the words she been dying to hear of a confirmation.

“Oh everyone knows now?”

“Yeah” He grinned before glancing my way. I couldn’t let this them about this.

“Yeah im sure its going to be a lot of drama the longer we date. Nothing new, im going to room i have homework.” I cut in rudely and ran out the room praying Andre got the clue to keep his mouth shut and follow me. A minute later i heard him coming up to my room.

“That was very rude you know”

“No it wasn’t.” He rolled his eyes.

“Well it was your mom looked hurt”

“Well it wasn’t, i just don’t want to have her knowing all my business.”

“It wasn’t yours i was telling.“ He snapps back at me

“I don’t know why your getting offended about this i do it all the time”

“I know im just having a very rough day ”

“Tell me bout it“

He walks over to me and runs his hands through my hair. How the hell was i suppose to tell him about that confrontation i had earlier when he was going through the same thing. Maybe i did do the wrong thing by making it public.

“Did you get any trouble today?” Its like he read my mind, but i couldn’t tell him the truth. I was too independent and i didn’t need any help for my fights.

“No just a guy coming in for a oil change. You?” Of course he did that’s why you cut him off. I wanted to slap myself.

“No, more like girls sitting in the bleachers staring at us and Krissy making a scene.”

Girls and Krissy wasn’t the words i wanted to hear. By the time he finished telling me everything i didnt know if i should be happy, mad or worried. The only thing i knew for sure was i was going to be doing a lot of fighting for happiness.

Krissy POV

Just let him go. That’s what everyone tells me i just wished i would of earlier than this.

I was locked in my room truly crying over him. This was real, i wasn’t getting him back not that i wanted him but it was over for good. I knew this was going to happen but i wanted to be the one breaking up for good. Instead im crying and my moms trying to comfort me through my locked door.

“Sweetie, you knew this was going to happen. We talked about this, you said you moved on. What happened to that boy that came over for dinner?”

My answer was me yell for her to leave me alone. I was lying to myself i was lying to those guys my heart belonged to the one guy who’s been breaking it for years. I wasn’t going to be okay tomorrow or anytime soon. I needed to heal and i wanted revenge.