chapter 4- Before The Attack

Izuku was in his lab all morning preparing for the attack at USJ. Looking over the plan making sure nothing was wrong and doing the finishing touches on his new invention. He had tested it out day's before, however Izuku was feeling uneasy today and decided it would be best to do maintenance before they leave.

Finishing his work he looked up at the clock to see what time it was and began making his way to the bar. Upon entering Izuku spotted many different villains waiting. Izuku walked over to tomura and kurogiri and asked them " Is it time for me to go over the plan?"

" Yes, we wouldn't want these guys to fuck up our entire mission." Tomura said looking towards the smaller boy.

Izuku then turned around to look at the other villains and started. "Attention everyone we will be going over the plan once again before the attack."

But he was interrupted by some villains laughing " who's the kid!"

The ignorant fools were only met with a glare from Tomura and Kurogiri, which quickly made them shut their mouths.

" 'the kid' is the person who came up with this plan so why don't you shut you mouth and pay attention" Tomura stated still glaring at them."go on" he said looking at Izuku.

Giving the older man a quick smile Izuku started again." Alright, so we will go to the USJ in order to attack All might. But since he is a teacher he will be there with the heroics department class 1-a. Once we arive kurogiri will use his quirk to teleport the student to different sections of the USJ. You will all be in the section that suits you the most and you will be expected to fight the students. If you happen to be in the same group as Kurogiri and tomura, you will fight the teachers eraser head and number 13. And finally the nomu will be the one to fight All might. Does everyone understand what they will be doing?" He asked looking around the room after he didn't get an answer he responded "excellent!" While clapping his hands together.

Turning around he said " well shall we go now?" Flashing a bright smile.

"Yes we shall." Tomura responded getting off of the barstool.

With his computer in hand Izuku made his way to the warp portal.

Sorry this chapter wasn't very long but trust me the next few chapters will be longer. Also sorry for the long wait. Sadly I don't think it will be another month until I update again. I will try my best to update earlier but I can't make any promises. Thank you for reading! Bye👋.