Chapter 3- New family

It is quite clear that Midoria Izuku is a pitiful child. He never really had a chance to have a childhood like the other children, since he would always find himself in the hospital. They found that he was quirkless at the age of four. And his father left him to die in the streets.

It did not help when the child started believing that this was what he deserved. That maybe it would be better if he died in a ditch like his father said. And like the world wanted him to die, he started to do just that.

---------------------------

Feeling conciderably warmer than when he was sitting in the alley way. Izuku began to open his eyes. At first his vision was blured and he couldn't really see were he was. As his vision corrected itself he found that he was in a room.

" ah, it seems you have finally woken up. How are you feeling?" .The voice suddenly asked suprising Izuku as he wasn't aware their was an other person in the room.

Izuku turned his head to look at the owner of the voice and saw a man with a body made entirely of black mist. Confused izuku replied " I'm fine, but were am I who are you?"

" I apoligize you must be very confused, my name is Kurogiri and I brought you to my house after we found you in the streets."

The man named Kurogiri spoke in a soft and calming voice that helped soothe Izuku's nerves. However the little boy still had so many questions going through his head. He couldn't keep them contained.

" what do you mean by "we" did you not find me alone?" The boy asked.

" no I was with Tomura at the time he was actually the first one to find you, would you like to meet him." Kurogiri explain calmly. And Izuku could only manage to nod his head at Kurogiri's offer.

Kurogiri called for Tomura to come in to the room at Izuku's request. When the door opened a boy a little older than Izuku came in. He had long light blue hair, percing red eyes and skin so dry it was hard to believe it belonged to a child. Izuku was surprised to see the Tomura Kurogiri spoke about was a child. From the way Kurogiri was speaking about the older boy, he was expecting Tomura to be an adult.

" What is it kurogiri? Is something wrong?" Tomura said as he walked in to the room. Looking at the bed. He see Izuku sitting up in the bed. " oh, he's awake"

" This is Shigaraki Tomura." Kurogiri introduced.

" what's your name?" Tomura asked imediately.

Taken of gard izuku anwsered quickly while stutering " ah, i uh i'm midoria izuku.......n-nice to meet you Tomura-san."

"Can I ask a question?" Izuku asked unsure of himself.

"Of course you can." Kurogiri anwsered calmly

" Well" Izuku began lookin down still unsure of himself. " um..."

" Spit it out already!" Tomura yelled causing Izuku to flinch.

"Ah! Well what I want to say is... Why am I still alive?" Izuku finally anwsered, looking upset.

"You were in a pretty bad condition when we found you, but you have been improving." Kurogiri anwsered slightly confused.

"Definatly been sleeping a lot." Tomura added

" How long have I been asleep?" Izuku asked confused

" Well, you've been asleep for a couple days now but you shouldn't worry." Kurogiri tried to reasure the small boy." But why do you look so upset Izuku?"

" Because I shouldn't be alive. I should have died there everyone would be happier that way. Just like dad said." Izuku said looking down with tears in his eyes.

Their eyes widened at this statment. How could someone this young say something like this, it's unbelievable! One thing was for sure, at that moment both Tomura and Kurogiri wanted to protect thi child and whoever hurt this boy would pay dearly.

Kurogiri pulled the young boy into a hug and told him " I don't know why your father would say that to you, but you don't have to worry here. We will accept you no matter what. Like a family."

Soon the young boy broke down and started sobbing onto kurogiri's shoulder. Kurogiri conforted the boy and Tomura tried to help by patting Izuku's head.

-------------------

As years flew by they became very close. Like a small family, Tomura is the overprotective big brother and kurogiri is the mom. Sensei is a little different he does not feel like family sensei is just sensei.

At first Sensei wasn't sure what to do with the child. Since his body is so fragile he could not give the child a quirk. Izuku seemed like a useless asset to the league of villains. However when he saw how intelligent the boy was he started to teach him things like hacking, or creating drugs or poison.

It was different for the other two they became attached to Izuku right away. Tomura became closest to Izuku. He eould protect the frail boy and when Izuku would get extremly sick they would kidnap a doctor to help him.

Izuku was happy again. Even if his family was a bunch of villains and his hatred for heros was no were near as big as theirs. He still loved them very much and wanted to do every thing he could to help them.

Hello everybody! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was on vacation. I made plans for the next few chapters so hopefuly i'll update more frequently. Thank you so much for reading, I have been getting alot of positive feedback from you guys and it makes me very happy! Thank you all so much.😄👋