Laughing Jack & Sonic.exe

Well I was requested by (On Quotev) 'Nyx The Hair Thief' (I think  >.<) to add Sonic.exe >.> I don't know him very well so I don't know how that'll go. I will try my best so...Yeah :p.Anyway on with trying to do this .....>.< >.>

Meeting Him Laughing Jack~

You looked up at the large metal gates in front of you.These gates led to an abandoned amusement park.Why are you here? Well you walk by it everyday but today it seemed to call out for you too enter. You though for a moment  before climbing over the fence, not caring that you were wearing a skirt.( www.polyvore.com/js_visitor/set?i...) You easily jumped over the fence and landed on your feet. You looked around curiously as you walked around the abandoned amusement park. After a while you heard somebody singing 'Pop Goes the Weasel'.You  knew it was a male by the deepness of the voice but you weren't sure where it was coming from.But it sounded close....Too close...You spun around only to come face to...well face to chest with a black and white clown who was rather tall. You backed away and looked at him blushing.Before you could speak he did.''Would you like some candy."He held out some candy in his palm. You shook your head.He laughed loudly. You couldn't help but laugh too.His laugh was contagious. When he stopped you did. He smiled showing his pointy teeth."I love your laugh~"You blushed and smiled."T-thank you...uhhh..''"Laughing Jack but just call me L.j."You smiled again."Okay L.j...I'm (Y/n)." He smiled back."It's nice to meet you (Y/n).Let me walk with you to the gate.""O-okay."You smiled.You felt really happy.(Sorry this one kinda sucks >.<)

Meeting Him Sonic.exe~

You were sitting at your computer playing Sonic.exe but halfway through the game you decided you didn't wanna play anymore but when you tried to turn off the game it wouldn't let you. Suddenly a picture of Sonic appeared on the screen but...His eyes were gushing blood....You shiver and turned off your computer and then got up and started to walk towards you bed and suddenly a voice made you stop.''Where are you going...?" You heard a deep chuckle. You spun around to see a boy with blue hair and black eyes and red pupils.You froze unable to speak or move.He smiled."What's the matter cutie?I think I might just come back for you...."He winked at you before disappearing into your computer while you stood there utterly confused.

Your feelings towards each other~

You've been visiting L.j a lot lately.You two always talk and eat candy as well as go on rides. L.j always makes you laugh and he likes that.He thinks your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world. He can't deny that he has fallen for you. He likes to give you (Favorite candy) and make you laugh. He doesn't know how to tell you his feeling so he suppresses his feeling for now and tries to make you happy. What he doesn't know is that you like him back.He always makes you smile and he makes you happy and you always want to be around him.Maybe he'll confess to you~

Your feeling towards each other~ 

Just like he said he would, he came back but you got scared and threw a book at him....It uh...hit him in his 'pride'.He fell to the floor cursing and you looked at him curiously and apologized but it was more of a question.After some of him chasing you around your house he finally calmed down and you two started to talk. He seemed to want to know everything about you. But you were careful with your answers but after a while you started to like him despite his sometimes rude and arrogant behavior. Sometimes he was actually fun to be around and you grew to really like him. He grew to like you too. Especially with how patient you were when he was mean and rude. Maybe this friendship will advance to something further.