Your feelings towards eachother~

Jeff~

Jeff kept returning to your house. At first he would just stare at you but then eventually he started asking you questions like: What's your full name? How old are you? Are you single?(XD Really Jeff?) But the more personal the questions became the more you refused to answer them. Soon after you both started to become friends. You know he's a killer but as long as he doesn't kill you don't care. You start to develop feelings for him but you do your best to keep them hidden because of the fear of rejection. But what you don't realize is that he also has feelings for you. He doesn't think you will ever love a killer like him so he hides his feelings.For now~

Slender~

 As promised you met Slender the next day. He asked if you were afraid of him. You shook your head and told him 'No not anymore'. He seemed curious but he didn't question you any further. At first you two just talked and walked around the forest every so often then it progressed to you two hanging out everyday. You learned a lot about him and he learned a lot about you. You develop a crush on the faceless man. You are trying how to figure out how and if you should but you are oblivious to the fact that he likes you back. Slender has started develop feelings for you as well but he manages to hide them from you. For now~

Ben~

Despite you kicking him in the groin her came back (This time with protection down there) and after some cautioned chatting you two started to become friends and he would usually come over everyday to play video games and talk to you. He's a pervert but you always managed to get him to back off. Though you do like him, you don't know if he likes you in the same way or not. But he does. He always flirts with you but for once he actually wants you to be his. Maybe he'll confess~

Hoodie~

You kept returning to that park and talk with Hoodie. Sometimes you guys would go somewhere else and sometimes you guys would play childish games, but you don't mind. It's fun. You can't deny that you have fallen for this shy and masked being. You love him, even the way he stutters. Hoodie likes you too, though you don't know this. He is too shy to confess to you, but who knows? That may all change.~

Masky~

From then on you'd keep buying cheesecake and from then on he'd come to your house to eat and talk to you. You two eventually became friends and you joined him in eating cheesecake. Eventually you two knew practically everything about eachother he even told you about how he was Slender's proxy. Eventually he became a sort of bodyguard to you. He always makes sure you're safe and he always got rid of annoying flirts and stupid drunks.Of course you two have feelings for eachother but you both refused to admit it. Well...Maybe that'll change....

E.j~

Just like he said he would E.j returned to your house the next night. At first you were extremely catious towards him, but eventually you warmed up to him and you two slowly became friends. He'd come to your house every other day and you knew why. He told you he was a kiler and for a little while you weren't sure how to feel but eventually you didn't care.You eventually didn't care that he ate oragans either. You started to develop feeling for the eyeless man but you didn't dare tell him. He has feeling for you as well but he doesn't think you'll ever love him. Will that change~?