His will

Your POV
When I got home my mom was in front of the door. She was tapping her foot with annoyance. She said" the movie finished a hour ago, someone called for you in the phone and dinner is already done." She turned and walked into the dining room. When I was younger I made tons of money. She would lie to me and say that she would use the money to pay bills which I would've been fine with but instead she used it to re-model our house. Only because Gabriel wanted the house fixed. We all sat down and eat dinner. My mom pulled out a envelope and on the front it said " Harold Anderson's will." She opened it and said " I, Harold Anderson give the house and company to my oldest granddaughter. All my money goes to my granddaughters sister. " my mom rolled her eyes. She said" so kind of him to leave you two something and not us. Great." My step dad looked mad. He said" I can believe she gets the company. And his house. How stupid to give a terrible child something good. " my mother slapped his arm lightly and said " don't flatter her Gabriel." I stood up and said" well why didn't he give you the company Mr. Agrest?" He stood up and said" watch your tone." I said" no! Who are you to tell me to watch my tone! Your not my father! " he said " that's it!" He then slapped me. He said" I am your father and I am the only father you have! So I suggest that you treat me with respect! " then he back slapped me. I was done with this. Blood was coming from my lip. I dipped my head down so that he couldn't see my tears. I said" I've lost me apatite." Then I went upstairs to wash my face. When I came out I changed into my pjs. I got a pink five nights at Freddy's shirt with black tights.

The I heard a knock on my door

The I heard a knock on my door. I said " it's open." Then my sister came in. She said"
Hey, mom wanted me to tell you that were moving into his house tomorrow. Are you okay?" I shook my head and said " I just wanna go to bed. " she nodded and shut the door. I laid down and looked at the ceiling. I said" you know dad, I see why you divorced mom. Christina's way better than her. Your better than my step dad. You saw what happened? I would've upper cut him but mom might have said something. I love you. Night." Unknown whisper" I love you too sunshine." I fell asleep and the night was rather comforting. Then as morning came I was too tired to get up. I unplugged my phone from the charger and got up. I can't go to school today. Looking at my reminders I had a meeting today. Between 2:30 and 3:00. Then I had a photo shoot. I got up and said" looks like I'm not going to school." I went to my closet and grabbed a red shirt. Then I went to my bag and grabbed out some folded ripped jeans. Before I went to bed I started to pack so that after doing everything I could just grab it and go. Putting on my pretty black heals.

I decided I would go out and get breakfast

I decided I would go out and get breakfast. I had my license and I had a black Mercedes. I grabbed my keys and looked at the one for my moms house. I shrugged off the idea of taking that key off. Walking to my car I noticed someone familiar. I knew him for sure. The only thing was, he was making out, with a girl named Melissa. She was rude and a slut. He was a player with a bad reputation. I mean I'm not surprised he making out with a slut. I just never knew it would be her. I got in the car and drove off the Starbucks.

What will happen next? Will you meet someone new at Starbucks? What friend were you talking about? Till next time! BYE!
Word count : 700