The big party

Before I start I'm just gonna put up the pictures of like your hair style and your dress that your gonna dance in and stuff. Please enjoy!

 Please enjoy!

Let's begin

Let's begin

Your POV
When the ceremony was done we all made our way to the hall. It looked awesome and everything was set up perfectly. However, it wasn't all that perfect for me. For someone who was forced to get married to someone I didn't know it wasn't all that perfect. Then the guests started to come in. One after one people were all dancing and stuff. Until a song came on. Adrians mom was here and she was dancing with him first. Then Sam walked over to me once the song was done. He said " I know this is normally for a father but your dads not here and I know your not gonna dance with your step dad. So do you want to um, maybe dance with me?" I smiled and nodded to him. I had memorized the song by heart and it was a song I knew very well actually. We both began to dance with each other.

The way he was holding me told me that he never wanted to let me go. I felt safe in his arms. Now that I was married to someone else. It felt so wrong because Adrian was a nice person. However, my heart belonged to Sam. I laid my head on his chest as he guided us through the dance. The lights were dimmed and people were recording and probably live streaming. I didn't care. I felt like time just froze. Like if the world ended right then and there we wouldn't get hurt and we would still be with each other. Then I felt something I've never felt before. My heart was beating so fast. So hard. I could feel the love I carried for this man. Now, I think about it. I'm still crazy for him. Ether Carrie tries to take him form me and if she wins I will still be in love with him. I don't care. As the song ended we parted and walked our separate ways. I was walking around and talking to guests when Adrian walked over to me and said "y/n, I wanna introduce you to my parents. Mom, dad this is y/n. Y/n there my parents." His mother was in all diamonds and had a head band that was diamond galore. His father was in a simple tuxedo with a tie. I smiled at them and said " hello." His mother rolled her eyes. She mumbled " wow, this is the girl". Then they both began to speak a language I understood. I was able to translate what they were saying and it wasn't good. Mainly it was about me and how I looked. I said " I can speak many languages which are Chinese, Spanish, French, Arabic and others. I can also translate." His parents looked at me in shock. Then I heard my name being called by my step mom. I said " I'm sorry, my step mother needs me, Au Revior!" Then I walked away.
Molly's POV
I was walking around when I saw a bunch of people on the dance floor. Matthew and Noryn were dancing with each other witch kinda bugged me a bit. But I shrugged it off. I saw my sister talking to a ton of people before she go pulled over by Adrian. I assumed she was talking to his parents. Then the food was being served. There was a portion for everything and her and Adrian got there own table. Then Sid and Shelby walked up with microphones in there hands. Then Sid said " hi everyone! It's such an amazing party and now we all decided that we wanted to play the games we prepared. We know that there are little kids here and stuff so we even made sure that we all had games for them." Shelby nodded and said " for the adults, over 18 there's a bar in the back if you wanna play the drinking game. I'm sure that's gonna be the favorite." After a bit people were everywhere. Me and Matthew talked for a bit before the party was over. People took flowers and stuff. Then when my sister threw her flowers, it turned out that our little sister Paris caught it. Then y/n and Adrian went to take pictures in front of a huge water fountain.

Then Noryn and twilla ran over to me

Then Noryn and twilla ran over to me. Noryn was speaking a different language so I didn't understand but twilla translates for me. She said " okay, so Carrie's gonna dunk a bunch of stuff to make your sister look insane I didn't of Sam and she's gonna do it now." I quickly felt my adrenaline kick in and I ran. When we got there we were just in time because when the buckets tipped over Sam rushed to her and pulled her to the side while Adrian ran and me, Noryn and twilla were covered in crap. I felt embarrassed because Matthew was there but the we all turned and saw y/n and Carrie fall into the fountain. We all laughed as they both got up. Then I saw a smirk on my sisters face. Oh hell no!
Your POV
I looked at my sister and saw her laughing at me. Well two can play that way. I went over to her and pulled her into the fountain with Noryn and twilla hanging on to her as they all fell in. Then I looked towards irean and Ireadessa. Irean said " oh no, this is a designer. I CANT get this wet!" Then she was picked up by Erick. He said " princess, I would like if you
Could check the water for me, hmm?" From the sound of it irean sounded mad. She said " Erick! Put me down! I can't get wet! It too me 2 hole hours to do my hair!" Then with a fling she was in the water and drenched. She said " you will pay for this!" I laughed. This was the best. Then I felt something smashed on my face. When it fell I saw cake in the water. I looked up and saw the boys laughing there ass's off. Oh hell no! Sam was laughing. His hand had a bit of frosting on it while him and Matthew and Damien were all on the floor rolling around and laughing. Ireadessa however surprised us all by doing a canon ball in the water. It was pretty deep but not like 10 feet. The photographer was taking pictures from us laughing and splashing water and having fun. But when we all heard someone clear there through we all turned our attention to Adrian's parents. His mother said" well I can see that the bride is having fun. Without her husband." She narrowed her eyes at me like if she wants me to get out. I hung my head low and stepped out. My dress was wet and I felt terrible. His parents don't like me. Which is why I'm gonna divorce him. Adrian came out from inside the venue and said " hey guys, what's going on? Why are you wet?" I walked passed him and went inside to change back into my wedding dress. I hated this. I wish I was with Sam. But I'm not. I locked my self in a room and cried on a chair. Then I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it. Then I felt someone hug me in comfort. When I looked up I saw...

Hey guys I hope you all liked it. Who was in the room with her? Was it Adrian? Or was it sam? Maybe it was her little sister Paris? Will she tell Adrian what really happened? Till next time! Bye!
Word count for the story : 1,320