His song

(Shorter than usual! Sorry!)

Your POV
I was online in Starbucks to get a coffee when I was looking through my snap chat and saw a survey. It was a " all about you " survey. I clicked on it. The questions were
1: how old are you?
Your answer: 18
2: what is your favorite color?
Your answer: Y/C

I wasn't even done with the survey yet and Becky called me. I answered and said" hello" she was telling me about how I wanted to preform my dads song. After thinking about it I decided I would because why not. She said it was later on like two months from now. I had enough time to memorize the song. I knew all his songs my heart but I needed to really know this song. After getting my coffee I had enough free time to look around and shop. I don't have much cloths considering that I get my cloths made and then there in the studio or my office. I went to different stores and the mall that time went by so fast. I decided to go back to my moms house. My step dad and molly were there already. My step dad said" so you skipped school today?" I said with confidence " yeah, I had a meeting and a photo shoot today." He answered with a hm. He said" Molly is upstairs packing her bags. Do you have yours ready?" I nodded and said " why do you need to know? " he looked at me from the corner of his eye and said " I'm taking you to the house. " I nodded and walked to my room. I made sure everything was packed before we were leaving. I on the other hand decided to go with my sister in my step dads car. When we got there he let us out and helped Molly with her suit case. Not mine. She's always been his favorite. I don't really care.