Chapter Two: No Goodbye.

Leoni's POV

He has that look, that rough, bad boy look that girls crave.

Boys want to be him, girls want to be with him.

What's he doing talking to me when he could be chatting up Maja or Bonny; I have the sexual presence of a sloth.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispers quietly, the words caressing his lovely, moist, pink lips. I want to be those words.

"Erm, nothing." I lie as I wipe the bar counter, trying not to meet his gaze.

"You're a bad liar." He murmurs as he reaches out and brings my chin up with his finger.

"I'm not lying." I smile, desperately trying to keep my cool. His rough fingertips touching my face ever so gently.

He stares into my boring blue eyes with his almost black ones, he's the definition of beauty.

"Leo, we need to leave!" Maja appears at my side looking flustered and scared, her small hand tight around my wrist and her knuckles whitening. She already has my bag, before I know it she has dragged me out of the exit behind the bar.

"Maj, whats wrong?" I ask, she shook her head and draggs me towards our beaten up car.

"Just drive, please Leoni." She begs.

I nod, she looks so scared and vulnerable. I quickly scrambl into the drivers seat and she gets in beside me.

''What happened?" I question with slight hesitation, she doesn't really look up to much talking.

''I had a private booking." She whispers, I immediately knew what had happened.

"Are you okay, hun?"

"I'm fine."

I know that she's lying but I'm not going to take it any further.

The thing about Maja is, she likes to give off this impression of strength and she doesn't like to crumble in front of other people; even me, her best friend, she thinks that she has to stay strong to support other people, but sometimes it's okay not to be okay.

I pull up outside our apartment complex, Maja doesn't even realize, she was in her own little world.

''Maj... Babe, we're home." I whisper, even though it sounded more like a question than a statement. She nods slowly and gets herself out of the car.

I smile reassuringly, not knowing how to approach the situation, I start walking towards the building when I feet Maja grasp onto my hand like a child. She's clearly scared out of her mind, gosh that was her first time.

We walk slowly up the twelve flights of stairs, the lift had been broken since we moved in two years ago, I put the key into the door and twist the key until the door cracked open. I lead Maja into the flat, suddenly everything feels foreign.

''Do you want a bath?" I ask with fake calmness, she nods and I walk into the bathroom and start to draw her a bath, I pick up her purple, fluffy towel and lay it across the radiator so it would warm up a little before she has to use it.

''There you go." I smile and go to leave when she grabs my wrist.

"Don't leave Leo..." She whispers, almost begging.

"Of course." I stand next to her as she undresses and passes me her clothes which I put into the dirty washing basket.

She has blood smeared across the lower of her belly and the insides of her thighs. I turn so she can strip from her underwear and get into the bath, once the curtain was drawn, I stand up and place down the toilet seat and sit down onto it.