vingt-deux

i have one more poll for u guys and i would really appreciate it if u checked it out pls

a little over three weeks had gone by, and chenle and jisung were reaching a new level of online fame every single day. with every video posted, their views increased tremendously.

the couple went on to film over projects, like taemin's 'move' and nct u's 'baby don't stop' to name a few.

of course, they always mentioned and gave their thanks to johnny and ten, as well as doyoung for allowing them to use his studio.

somehow, jisung's parents still hadn't found out about the youtube videos. the two weren't huge fans of the internet, and they never really understood how it works or how to use it. so for now, chenle and jisung's secret was safe.

the two got to grow closer to and even make a few dancing videos with the rest of their friends, who fully supported them being on youtube.

doyoung and taeil had made up. eunki and jihoon were in great condition. johnny and ten were stronger than ever, much like chenle and jisung.

everything was calmed down, and going great.

the couple decided they were going to just have a day for themselves and eunki. that 'day' consisted of just staying in bed and watching movies the entire time, but honestly neither boy minded.

jisung's parents were gone for the night, because they were going to go see relatives that lived a while away.

it was currently five p.m, and chenle was laying on his stomach in jisung's bed with eunki sitting right in front of him. jisung was resting right next to chenle, one arm draped over his lover and the other also held out in front of eunki.

the baby was playing with their fingers, while his parents just relished in him and each other.

jisung just watched as chenle talked to eunki in chinese, like the baby was able to talk back. it made the younger smile at how much a great father chenle was going to be later in the future.

jisung turned the shorter's body and rolled over him, trapping him with his arms. he watched a light blush take over his lover's face, who was now underneath him.

"i. love. you." jisung mumbled, smothering the chinese boy with soft kisses all over his face. chenle just giggled, allowing his boyfriend to do whatever he wanted with him.

that was yet another reason why chenle loved jisung.

the boy showed his affection in the most cutest ways and random times. it was quality the boy possessed that made the shorter really fall for him during the beginning of their relationship.

jisung pulled away after a while, but kept chenle underneath him.

the two were growing bored, and didn't really know what else to do since they didn't have the energy to go somewhere in public.

yet when the younger could see eunki wanting to move around instead of sitting, it gave him an idea.

jisung got off of chenle and carefully grabbed the baby, who looked like he was about to fuss at any moment.

"what're you doing?" the elder curiosity raised his eyebrows as he watched his lover grab eunki's hands softly and help him keep his balance on his feet. the baby giggled excitedly, at it made chenle's heart melt entirely.

jisung was teaching their baby boy how to walk.

he stood up fully, still holding the baby's hands with his. and slowly sure surely, eunki started waddling around the room, this amazing smile spread all over his face. he laughed at himself, which made chenle and jisung laugh as well.

"that's it baby! you're doing it eunki!" jisung cheered to him the entire time. the taller ventured with eunki throughout his entire room, chenle recording the whole thing on his phone and dying of cuteness behind the camera.

they really were a young, happy family.

and both boys knew nothing would ever be able to break the bond they've built with each other.

« 💫 »

this is really short and is mostly just a filler, i'm sorry for that

i've just been really stressed about everything going on, it was getting kinda hard to keep up

but anyways, i would like u to please choose wisely once more;

regular?

or

irregular?

just to let u know, what u choose determines a big plot twist(s)  ;)

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura