neuf

chenle and jisung went straight to practicing and perfecting their dance until the johnten couple came, which was going to take a while because they lived farther away. the two boys even went back to jisung's home for clothes that looked almost exact as the clothing minghao and jun were wearing in the video. it didn't take them long to master the entire thing, because now they were confident enough that they had it down. by now the night was out, and it gave them a perfect excuse to turn their new string lights on.

"it always looks so pretty..." chenle mumbled, once again staring at the lights in awe. jisung smiled at his boyfriend's antics, bringing him into a back hug. "but you'll always be prettier." the taller boy assured, turning chenle around and giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

kissing jisung always felt like the first time, powerful and heart-warming.

they disconnected slowly, eyes dilating into one another's'.

the younger hugged chenle by his waist, just loving each and every moment he spent with him. chenle relished in jisung's touch, feeling the exact same way.

they were playing soft music on the speakers, keeping it on a low volume while waiting for johnny and ten. it was all so relaxing and peaceful until a short male suddenly bursted through the door, making chenle jump and hide jisung's arms.

"hello boys! i'm chittaphon but you can call me ten, and i'm your videographer for today!" he cheerfully said. not too long after his words, an extremely tall man walked through the door and stood behind ten, draping an arm over his waist. "you are too much when you're excited, love." he told, shaking his head playfully while giggling. "i'm johnny."

chenle and jisung bowed politely, smiling and the extremely positive vibes coming from the couple.

"oh my god, this room looks so nice. it'll look even better on camera with these lights as well." ten gushed, walking to the doorway and returning with a pretty expensive camera and his laptop. he noticed the clothing the boys had with them, and told them to dress into it while he set up with johnny.

the two obeyed and went to the restroom, coming out dressed in their new clothing. again, everything fit chenle oversized, but all it did was make him look even better.

the elder was starting to get a little anxious, as most people probably would. he began fidgeting with his fingers and moved a lot when he stood. of course, jisung was quick to notice it. he too was incredibly nervous, but was handling it well internally. the boy ended up lacing chenle's hand with his own and planting a soft kiss on it, running his free hand through his hair.

"calm down, le. it's all going to turn out fine." he soothingly told, seeing chenle immediately relax at his words.

jisung loved having that effect on him.

the couple exited the bathroom and walked back into their room, seeing ten checking his camera while johnny was fixing things up on his laptop. when ten saw the two boys, he immediately cooed and went back to his bag, giving it to chenle and smiling.

"i have a whole bunch of makeup in there. you know me, a bitch needs her shit on-the-go." he said sassily, waving his imaginary hair to the side though stopping when he realized he had cursed in front of minors.