Thirty-Four

[Someone's Pov]

I watch from the car as the description I was given of Park Jimin, walked up to an apartment door.

I waited a bit to see which one he entered to make my move.

I open my car door and look back at him but stop as I see someone in the doorway. He prevented him from going in but the guy that was standing outside clinged onto the guy blocking him.

I grabbed my phone, "Hey... there's a guy living with this Park Jimin dude. How do you want to get him-"

"Knock the other guy out and take Jimin that way. Look your making this so hard. Hurry up I'll be waiting nearby to take him."

I sighed and hung up, I plopped my phone down and pulled my face mask back up to my nose.  I looked in the mirror to fix my cap and left my car door.

[Third Person]

Jimin looked at the left out groceries on the counter tops, "Let me help you."

"No it's fine, I'm almost done anyway."

Jimin walked over to the nearest grocery bag and started to take out the groceries.

Yoongi chuckled, he walked over and put his hand over Jimin's and took the grocery bag. He reached in the bag and took out an apple and placed it in his hands.

"Just go relax in bed, I'll go join you after I finish these last bags."

Jimin looked at the apple and smiled, "Alright, you better join me later."

Jimin tossed the apple to Yoongi. He caught it and took a bite from it, "Promise."

Yoongi watched as Jimin went inside their bedroom, he quickly put up the remaining groceries and finished eating the apple.

He threw away the apple core and walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

As he dried his hands he heard the doorbell ringing, he walked over and opened it.

"Hello-"

He dodged the man who tried to lay a punch on him, Yoongi quickly looked over and grabbed the vase on the drawer.

The male grabbed a hold of Yoongi's arm as he tried to strike him with it. The vase fell to the floor, on Yoongi's foot, barely making a sound.

He aimed to punch him in the face but the male blocked him and kicked him in his crotch.

Yoongi winced at the pain, he slowly fell to the floor and looked at the bedroom door.

He quickly looked back at the male as he saw his fist coming to his face.

Yoongi quickly moved out of the way and slid in between his legs to escape him. He quickly turned around and kicked him in his leg as he reached for a lamp.

He swinged the lamp but dropped it as he felt blood slowly falling down his head. He fell down to the floor and mouthed out the words, "Jimin... I l-love you..."

Jimin abruptly woke up after he heard a thud. He got off the bed slowly and tugged on his shirt and shorts to fix them.

He made he was to the bedroom door and cracked it open slightly. He saw Yoongi on the floor with a small pool of blood coming from his head.

Jimin gasped and swinged open the door and ran to Yoongi. Before he could touch Yoongi, he got yanked from behind.

Jimin turned around and saw a man grabbing him around the waist while the another man grabbed his arms in front of him.