Thirty-One

[Third Person]

Jimin loved Yoongi but he couldn't ignore the fact that Taemin, someone he recently met, gave him much more attention then Yoongi... someone he knew for a long time and he wasn't feeling the same as he was before.

Jimin kept denying the fact that he had fallen for Taemin, he wanted to be by Yoongi's side forever and have a good relationship without any problems, but of course that would be much to ask.

He got up slowly to go over to the bathroom, as he stepped down he still felt the pain in his ankle causing him to fall back onto the bed.

"Why didn't he just take me to the hospital?"

Jimin layed back and put his arm over his forehead, he looked up at the ceiling and sighed deeply. "I hate this pain and this stupid life..."

Jimin looked over to his right and reached for his phone, he looked through his contacts and decided to call someone to help him.

He couldn't call Taemin, Kai, Yoongi, his parents and definelty not Dong Soo. He wondered as to why did he still had his number in his phone. Jimin let his hand fall down with his phone, "Then I'm just staying in bed all day... helpless."

Dong Soo woke up from the women beside him embracing him. He scoffed and pushed her off of him and got up to change into his clothes.

She looked at him and pouted, "What's wrong babe?"

He rolled his eyes and threw her clothes at her, "That your not gone, leave I don't want to see you again."

She threw her shirt at him, "What the hell?! You can't just leave me! We have been going out for years and now you want to just come out of nowhere and say you want to break up?! We were suppose to get married!"

Dong Soo laughed, "Me and you? Getting married? That's the most bizarre, and hilarious thing I have ever heard in my lifetime." He changed his expression and glared at her, "Now get the fuck out, I just used you for your money."

She teared up as she got off the bed, he tossed her shirt back to her. "Dong Soo I thought you were different... why did you change..."

Dong Soo sighed and walked over towards her. He cupped her face, "Your just boring and I lost interest in you, that's all." He smiled but pushed her roughly.

He turned around and grabbed his things to leave, "If you don't leave in 1 minute, you'll be sorry."

Dong Soo walked to his car to head to the court house, he made a call to his lawyer.

"Did you steal the information?"

"Yes, he gave me the information. You'll win this."

Dong Soo smiled and chuckled to himself, "Perfect I'm on my way."

[Afternoon]

Yoongi drove back home smiling, he couldn't believe he won the case. Beating Dong Soo to him was such a good relief and a great victory.

Yoongi parked his car and made his way to the apartment. He opened the apartment door and heard nothing but silence. He figured Jimin must have felt better and left to go to his classes.

He took off his jacket and drapped it over his shoulder as he walked to their bedroom. As he opened the door slightly he heard Jimin grunt. He opened the door completely only to find Jimin layed on the bed struggling with something.

Yoongi tilted his head in confusion, he walked over to get a closer look at him. "Jimin...?"

Jimin titled his head back and looked at Yoongi in shock, "Wait Yoongi, don't-"