Seventeen

[Third Person]

Jimin and Yoongi both looked at each other in shock and fear, "Mom, hold on I'm going there!"

All they heard were his mom pleading them to stop, Jimin ran to their room to change while Yoongi grabbed his car keys and rushed to his car with the phone in his hand.

When Jimin finally came out, he swiftly went inside the car and slammed the door shut, "Hurry! I'll tell you the way!"

Yoongi slammed on the breaks when they arrived, he looked at the houses lawn and saw stuff scattered all over the grass. Jimin was already out of the car running over to his mom that was crying on the ground, and his father by her side comforting her. Yoongi got out of the car and made his way to one of the men standing there.

"Excuse me, but what is going on exactly?"

The man looked at Yoongi and sighed, he soon pulled out a paper and shoved it in Yoongi's face. Yoongi leaned back as he tried to read it.

"This house isn't up for sale! People are living here, you can't just take away their home withou-"

The man glared at Yoongi, "Listen kid, I'm just doing my job. So I don't want to hear you compla-"

Yoongi huffed, "Kid? I don't give a shit if you're doing your job," Yoongi stepped closer to the man and bumped his chest into him, "it still isn't right for someone to just ba-"

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin run up to him, "Don't fight with him..."

Yoongi looked at Jimin in disbelief, "Jimin I can't just let this happe-"

"Yes you can... it's too late now."

Yoongi looked at the front door and saw a man throw something else out, "That's the last of it!" The man turned to Jimin's parents, "Hurry the hell up and clean this mess, or we will throw it all away."

Jimin's mother cried more into her husband's chest and Jimin started to have tears well up in his eyes. Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug and placed a gentle kiss on his head, "It'll be ok Jimin, I'll help your family..."

Jimin shook his head and spoke with a cracked voice, "Yoongi, you done enough already... I feel like you're being used..."

Yoongi pulled away and wiped away Jimin's tears that slid down his cheeks, "Jimin, I'll do anything for you. You aren't using me at all."

Yoongi kissed Jimin, he didn't care if Jimin's parents saw him, he just wanted to comfort the one he loved and reassure him everything would be ok.

Yoongi helped Jimin and his family through the night to organize their stuff into boxes and containers that Yoongi went to buy.

While Yoongi was placing some of the boxes in his car, he spotted a car slowly approaching Yoongi. The car honked at him and they rolled down the window.

It was Namjoon and Jin, "Yoongi what's going on?"

Yoongi dusted his hands off, he looked behind him and ran quickly to Jin and Namjoon's car.

"Jimin's parents were kicked out of their house without a notice until today, saying that the house is for sale."

Jin gasped and Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "Huh, what's wrong dad?"

"Dad? Oh my god you two have children!"

One of the children poked their head out and soon the other did as well. Namjoon turned around, "Sit back, this is grown up talk."

"I'm going to die... y'all have two children?! They are so adorable! Ah but before I get distracted... Jimin's parents don't have a place to stay so I'm helping them pack their stuff so it won't get thrown away."

Jin looked at Namjoon, they didn't say anything and only nodded at each other, "We can help Jimin's parents, they are welcomed to stay in an extra room of ours."

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin approaching him, "Oh Jin and Namjoon! How have you been?"

Jin got our of the car, and Namjoon parked the car close by and helped his children get out.

Jimin raised his hands over his mouth, "Wait!"

Jin chuckled and looked behind him watching Namjoon grab both of them by their hands and walk towards them, "Yes, we have two beautiful children together. Now Jimin, I'm going to go talk with your parents, and Namjoon will help you with packing."

"Oh no, it's fine re-"

Jin shakes his head and gave Jimin a warm smile, "I won't take long, and I really want to help you."

When Namjoon came with the two little ones he got on one knee and spoke to them, "I want y'all to both hold each other's hand and stay over there on the porch where I can see you both. If you let one another's hand go, I'm going to be cooking tonight."

The both gasped, "Ok dad! We promise we will hold each other's hand tightly."

"Yeah! Even if our hands turn purple."

Namjoon smiled and patted their heads, "Ok, thank you." Namjoon got up and looked at Yoongi and Jimin, "So where do I start?"

Meanwhile Jin made his way to Jimin's parents, "Excuse me?"

Jimin's father looked up and started to stand up but Jin held up his hand and sat down in front of them instead.

"I heard about your situation, and I'm very sorry to hear it. I know your son, Jimin, and I would like to help you both so you can get your life together. If that's fine with the both of you."

Jimin's parents looked at Jin surprised, "We don't want to be a burden in any way-"

"No, no burden at all! My husband and I have plenty of spare rooms that you both could use if you need to. I wouldn't mind at all having the two of you there."

Jimin's mom started to cry again and she bowed down, "Thank you so much..." Soon her husband bowed down along with her and thanked Jin.

Jin's face turned red, "Oh no it's fine!Anything to help you, but please don't bow down."

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and the help of his parents soon cleared the lawn of their belongings and placed them into their cars. For the more bigger stuff, Namjoon decide to call multiple moving trucks to hurry the progress.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin and hugged him tightly, while Jimin smiled back.

Yoongi was trying to hide his anger all the time after reading the sheet of paper the man shoved in his face.

I swear, karma will stick back at Dong Soo for doing this to Jimin and his family...

A/N
Hello loves 💜 Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I feel as if I really don't know when this ff will end 😂😂 I hope your liking it

Have a great day and take care!