Logan Chpt. 6

I stared at her curled up in the bed sound asleep. It was Sunday, and I had no idea how the past four days had just flown by. I had disappeared with Casey so many times and we had only one problem with her sister in the very beginning. She was so hot and she got to me. I was going to miss her incredibly. I had practice when I got back though. No doubt it would be hard as hell since he knew we’d all been lazy logs.

Of course I had been having lots of activity time with Casey. She was so sexy and I knew if I woke her up to say goodbye it would end up in a sex rampage. I wouldn’t be able to control myself and neither would she. I didn’t have a way with words, in fact I sucked at writing. I just couldn’t leave without goodbye and I couldn’t wake her and have that risk. Hale, Connor, and Kendra were already waiting downstairs, I had pretended to leave something up here just to see her again.

“God babe,” I muttered leaning over and kissing her softly on the forehead. She moaned and for an instant I thought she’d wake up but she stayed sound asleep. “I’ll see you soon. Please call me.”

 I left my note which included my cell since I had stupidly never gotten her number. I stared at her for another minute. Reluctantly I got up and ambled my way down the stairs. Hale looked at me with a raised brow, “I must have packed it.” I muttered shrugging.

“I’m sure Case will call if you left something.” He assured me, “Now lets go or your going to be bitching when your late for practice.”

I walked to his car, Connor was sitting on the hood so I pushed past him and took shot gun. He opened his mouth to argue with me but I just glared so he joined Kendra in the back. She was obviously pissed with me and must have been expecting me to get back with her when we returned. It wasn’t going to happen, I wanted Casey. I wanted Casey so bad. It had been barely five days and I knew she was something special. I had never felt so happy. I was, I guess I was in love.

I slept the entire drive home, I had been awake with Casey the whole night so it made sense. I crawled to the couch once we got home and knocked out. Casey popped into my head and her laugh. She was smiling and her eyes were staring right at me. She was mouthing something to me but I just couldn’t hear her.

“For fucks sake!” I opened my eyes Connor was over me, “You have practice in like ten minutes.” I groaned grabbing my bag and hightailing it to the locker room. Coach walked in and saw me. He smirked.

“Long weekend?” I nodded, “You look beat.” I nodded again, “Girlfriend keep you up?”

“Kinda.” I murmured, “Not that crazy girl you met.”

“No?”

“No, she’s new.” I smiled. She was new and she was mine.

“Well will she be around to meet?” He asked and raised a brow. Kendra had blown in like she owned the place. She got away with it because her dad was a huge part of the school so no one messed with her or him. I did know he didn’t actually give a shit about his daughter which made her crazy, so I wasn’t really worried with breaking up with her.

“She won’t coming anywhere around here.” I told him with a smirk, “This one is special.” I smiled, “She’s something else.”

“Tell us more!” Scottie grinned coming around the corner, “Coach, if Everly finally found his girl, and she’s normal he might finally play normally!” Coach brightened at this idea.

“Alright who is she?” He asked.

“Yeah, do we know her?” Scottie smirked.

“What does she look like? Is she like Kendra? Hotter?” Mark called, why were they all listening.