Casey Chpt. 13

I am sooo sorry I just stopped writing for a very very very long while, but I'm back on track and plan to regularly update this! Plz tell me what ya think, I love feedback and stuffs :)  -E

Answer Logan. Answer Logan. Answer! I needed him to answer. I was so scared right now and he wasn’t answering. Why wasn’t he answering. I called again, and again. It was one in the afternoon what was he doing? I dialed again but got voicemail. I groaned wiping my tears as I called again.

“Hello?” Someone, not Logan answered.

“Uh hello?” I whispered.

“What do ya need lady? Who ya calling for.” He was laughing.

“I need to talk to Logan.” I whispered.

“Oh shit, is this Everly’s phone?” He muttered, “Damn, that’s his bag isn’t it. Alright, I can’t have him killing me now. Give me a minute darling. He’s in the weight room. I only answered to get you to stop calling but you sound as if this is important.”

“It is.” I muttered fiddling with the doorknob.

“I found him darling.” His voice disappeared.

“Hello?” His deep voice asked laced with fear and I started crying. “Casey? Case what’s wrong?”

“I’m scared.” I whispered, “I’m sorry this is stupid.”

“No, go on.”

“I’m in the girls bathroom, I’m scared. Logan you can notice a baby bump.” He sighed, “I’m serious Logan.” 

“Okay, can you put on a sweatshirt maybe?” I rolled my eyes wiping away the tears, “Case work with me. What do you want?”

“I want to go home.” I whispered, “Never come back.”

“That’s not very reasonable.” He whispered.

“Logan!” I lifted up my shirt again, there was definitely a noticeable bump. I wasn’t supposed to be showing.

“Maybe you’re just bloating, put on a jacket babe, no one will be able to tell.” I frowned. I wanted to go home. “You’re only thirteen weeks. I just I think it’s sort of in your head. I promise you still look thin as a twig.”

“It’s not about that.” I muttered, “I need to go.” He groaned, “Don’t do that.”

“Case, you called. I’m trying to talk. You won’t talk.” He was frustrated “Babe,” His voice got deeper, “Why don’t we talk about this later? I need to take a shower so I can get to my class.”

“Bye.” I muttered throwing on my sweater. I rushed out to find Ryan, or Dan. Which ever one could give me their mom’s phone number. It was Ryan I found, in a corner sucking face.

“Ryan!” I made him jump. His eyes zeroed in on me. “I don’t care, What’s your moms number?”

“Are you okay? You’ve been crying.” He stated, what a dummy.

“Ryan!” The girl pouted but he ignored her, “Oh my Gawd.” She stomped away. 

“I need your mom’s number.”

“Alright, did you talk to Logan?” I shrugged as he pulled out his phone. “Mom, hey, Casey wants to talk to you here.” I couldn’t believe he had called her, there were people around.

“I need to go home.” I whispered.

“Honey whats wrong are you sick? Bad?”

“Please just give me this once. I don’t want to explain.” She sighed, “Thank you.”