Casey Chpt. 5

For the love of Logan. I tried not to stare but I mean Logan had a body, a really sexy body. His really sexy body was on display for me, and what was I to do? I had to look. It was scorching hot and if I stared too long it seemed to burn but in a good way.

Logan’s eyes met mine, he had been watching me stare at his body through the mirror. Shoot.

“Now I’m wondering if you are really that scared of spiders or wanted to see me in a towel.” He smirked. The words that came out of his gosh darned mouth drove me crazy. I had a crazy fear of spiders and he had come rushing out when I screamed in surprise. He had killed the spider for me and then left the damned door open. He was only in a towel and he sure was taking his time before getting dressed.

“In your dreams.” I squeaked out. His dangerous blue eyes met mine and then he walked out and over to his bag. I was surprised to see him pull out a shaving kit. “You’re going to shave?” I quipped and his eyes reached mine again, now I was tingling, those eyes.

“Would you prefer I not?” He asked raising a brow. I opened my mouth but a bang on the other bathroom door startled both of us. My sister and I shared a bathroom. She wanted to use it.

“That’s my sister.”

He walked to the door and opened it, “God Casey–” she stuttered to a stop, “Uhh, whe– where’s Casey?” She was nervous, I supposed a almost naked god would make any eighth grader nervous.

“In her room.” He nodded, “Would y’all like to speak with her? You may use my girly bathroom passage as an entrance. I frowned as Sam came through with her three friends. Sam was trying her hardest to stay calm but the other girls looked to be in heaven.

“My ladies, the great madam Casey.” He smirked walking over to me, “See, I need to shave.”

“Aren’t you supposed to shave in the morning?” I smirked and his eyes met mine with amusement, “Am I right?”

“But I’m all scruffy. I’m too much of a man, I need to shave twice.” I laughed at him. “I’m serious.”

“That laugh was me being serious too.” I told him with a straight face, “You’re more of a puppy.”

“I’m a manly puppy.” He looked at Sam and her friends, “I look more manly than a puppy right?” They all nodded and he turned back to me, he was biting his lip. He looked down at himself and must have realized he was with a bunch of thirteen year olds in a towel. “I’m gonna go shave” He mutter shutting the door.

“Oh my god.” One of them hissed, “He’s so hot. He wasn’t here when we came in.” I stared at them. Sam walked over to me.

“Sammy,” I warned and she gave me an innocent look. “I think you are cute together.” She smiled and the other girls nodded, “Adorably so.”

The door opened and Logan, now in pajama bottoms, just pajama bottoms and a lathered up face grinned, “Adorable in a puppy way or adorable in a manly way?” All the girls stared at him, “This door isn’t soundproof he shrugged.

“Logan, get back to shaving your baby beard.” I ordered, he frowned in mock hurt and grabbed his razor. I was glad when he didn’t shut the door. The four girls looked between us, “We will be in my room, please tell us when you’re finished in there.” She pointed at our bathroom. I nodded and she and her friends left. Logan eyed me through the mirror. 

“We are so cute together.” His lips curled into a smile and I was intrigued as he continued to shave. He did it so expertly and my heart throbbed. He wiped his face and grinned proudly. He was so sexy. He walked over, it had to be eleven thirty so I knew both my mom and Scott were fast asleep and my dad and coach were snoring away.