Part 17 - The Plan

~November 7th~

It'd been about a week since everything had happened. The original drama had died down more now, but the hatred was still very much there. The stares and 'oohs' had stopped, but overtime you saw Rose you couldn't help but want to punch a wall. And Coups..it was just too much. You haven't even thought about being sad over him, instead channeling it all into anger, escaping the truth that one day you'd break down over him.

But that was the past now, and we must learnt from our mistakes

and he was just a mistake...

right?

— — —

Tuesday. History. Only 20 minutes into the lesson and you were already reconsidering life. Seungchol sat behind you, diagonal and every time would try and get your attention. You were expecting the usual whisper calls from him, but today there was nothing. The room was silent and concentration high. But even when Sir let you all talk, he didn't bother? It was odd and uncomfortable, every time he'd nudge you, you hated it. But now he didn't, you missed it..you missed him. No! You missed the idea of him. .

Two very different thing

"Alright guys! Your projects worked very well last time, so i'll assign them again but this time in groups of four, listen out"

He ran down a list before reaching you.

"Y/n, Mark, Seungchol and Jackson"

You groaned and banged your head on the desk loudly, hearing a chuckle from beside. You looked at confused and saw Jackson. He was a gorgeous classmate, but you'd never really spoken.

Jackson: "Me and Mark were planning on starting today, wanna come round mine and do some work?"

Y/n: "Uh..yeah sure" you stuttered and smiled weakly, not shaking the image of Coup's from your head.

Jackson: "Cool, i'll meet you outside later" he waved and left, leaving you to gather your stuff and make it through the day.

— — —

Wendy: "No more chances?"

Y/n: "Nope. I'm over him and his incapability to keep promises"

Dahyun: "Y/n don't you think you should think about the bigger picture.." this whole time shed been acting suspicious, keeping a distance and never defending you that Coups was a prick.

Y/n: "Whats there to see? He cheated"

Nayeon: "But you were never together.." Her statement caught you off guard, your eyes widened and face darkened. You looked down and shifted your weight nervously

Y/n: "I suppose.." your obvious discomfort shut the others up and before you knew it-

Jackson: "We're heading off now" he and Mark stood before you, you said goodbye and left in a rather melancholy mood.

Wendy: "We need to do something about this.."

Nayeon: "I hate to see them like this, especially when its so drastic..so out of the blue"