Lifes Perfect

Okay, heres the story of a young girl who learns that life isn't exactly what she hoped it to be.

Her names Iyesha May Ingle, she lives in the small town of Mackay, located north of Queensland, Australia, she grew up there, she was born in the shit hole, she had a great loving family, all of them christians, she was a typical little girl, happy and carefree didn't know the meaning of life yet, and she loved it and the people in it, she was happy, she didn't know that growing up was going to be so dificult. 

As Iyesha started her first years of school everything was going smoothly, her Mother in Univerity, her Dad was her bestfriend, she had two beautiful older sisters, she had a loving Grandmother and Father, she was a good little girl, attended church every sunday, never got in trouble, lived her life the best she could at her age.

She had it great, she was attending a small only primary school, Andergrove State School. It surely wasn't the best school out, but an education is an education, atleast she was getting one. Her parents were young, in their mid twenties in fact, they were married at the age of 17 and 19, first child was born when her mother was only 16, second was 19 and 23 for Iyesha, she had no clue that her parents were broke, strugglying to pay rent and feed their children, seeing how prices on everything had gone up.

She thought they were happy, they disguisd their sadness with their fake smiles, they faught almost every night, she was too little to realize her mum suffered from depression, she was too little to realize anything.

Anyways more on Iyesha, she had curly sunbleached blonde hair, deep green eyes, soft pink lips, tanned skin, she had a freckle just above her lip, and a slightly bigger nose. She was a gorgeous little girl and alot of people admired her looks. She didn't really understand why though, she just thought she was normal, nothing more?

 ____________________________________________________________________________

 Authors Note: 

Sorry its not too long guys, just wanted to get it published :) hope you like it so far xx muaah,

p.s will write longer chapters if i can, and will publish again soon :)