Author's Note

Okay, Here is the answers for all the questions.

Pic on the side is of >>>> after she grows up :D

****

1. What is the name of Darya’s book?

A: Currently the name of the book is “THE SHREWD WOLVES”

2. When is it coming out?

A: It is out. 

3. When will Darya find her mate?

A: At the end of Calming Cortez, Darya is just 13. She will find her mate when she will be 20. She has to grow up... so let her grow up for some time. Lol!

4. Is Konrad Darya’s mate?

A: This is the most common question and the answer is- NO.

If you read the description it is given that Darya’s mate will be Quillon Sanders, Cortez’s cousin brother. (Mentioned in chapter 19 of Calming Cortez.)

5. Is her mate really going to be Apex?

A: Maybe Yes, Maybe No :)

6. Will the sequel be in Darya’s P.O.V?

A: Right now, I am thinking it in Darya as well as Quillon’s p.o.v (since you know nothing about him) but it can be third person’s p.o.v too.

7. Is Darya’s book last in H&HP series?

A: Yes. But I am also planning to write a collection of short stories titled “THE OTHER HUNTERS.” This book will have Tyson, Granel, Ruben and… some other characters stories about how they found their mate!

Note: I am not sure about THE OTHER HUNTERS.

8. Will the book be longer than the other two of the series?

A: Yes. It will be longer than the previous book of this series because there is a lot to cover up in it!

9. The Description of The Shrewd Wolves.

Konrad King, an evil wolf, was created by the rogues to kill the she-wolf, who has a gift of manipulating all the five elements. Killing the she-wolf isn’t easy especially when there are five Alphas’ protecting her. However, he has been planning for years and just when he is ready to put his shrewd plan in action, another Alpha steps in for the she-wolf’s protection.

Darya Kenrick, an Alpha’s sister, has been playing Russian roulette with her life ever since she shifted for the first time. Having tolerated enough of Konrad’s shrewd games, she decides it’s time to settle the score. However, before she could make any move, she finds her mate, who is the Alpha of a rival pack.

Quillon Sanders, Alpha of Serene Pack, is hunting for two wolves. A she-wolf, who had dared to send him an outrageous gift and an evil wolf, whogoes on killing innocent wolves. When his search comes to an end, he discovers that the she-wolf is his mate and the evil wolf, is planning to kill her.

To kill their mutual enemy, Darya and Quillon must keep their personal differences aside and join forces. But are they both capable of killing Konrad, who can hypnotize any wolf he wants?

Are Darya’s gift’spowerful enough to protect Quillon and her from Kornad?

Can Konrad kill Darya, especially when he knows that Quillon is stronger and shrewder than the other five Alphas’?

****

IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME AND I WILL INCLUDE IT HERE WITH THE ANSWERS :)

Thank-you and

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA