Epilogue-2

Hi....

I AM SUPER HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S 28th TODAY AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :D :D

Happy Birthday to everyone who celebrate their birthday today :D

Okay, here is the surprise chapter that I've told you... This chapter is dedicated to @himanshukurmi

Enjoy!                  

****

"I've got nothing to do today but smile." 
― Paul Simon

CORTEZ/CONNELL P.O.V

I was looking at the design of the new machine, when I sensed someone's presence in my mind. 'Alpha' I heard Vance's voice in my head and I stiffened. Vance was one of the guards I had assigned to secretly protect Malory.

'Luna has been caught... again' he added the last word with a chuckle and I groaned.

'Where is she?' I asked already making my way out of the office building.

'Near the bank' he replied and I growled lowly.

'I will be there in twenty minutes. Make sure the officer doesn't shout at her' I ordered getting in my car.

I had warned Malory not to take the metal piece out, but she still did it. I don't know what kind of love she has for that vehicle. I get it that it's a gift from her parents but the vehicle is old and giving it to service is useless. I think even the scrap value of the vehicle is zero now. I swear I am going to burn that thing tonight. If she cries I can soothe her but I am not going to let her drive that junk.

This is the third time in the month that she is getting cornered by a traffic cop. And the reason is not just the metal piece but her rash driving too. I mean, I have never seen a girl drive this rashly.

I brought my car to an abrupt halt as I saw Malory. A rumbling growl escaped from my chest as I noticed every male head in the vicinity watching her. A guy staring at Malory almost tripped on his steps, which made me hold my steering wheel tightly.

This was not the first time I am seeing men staring at her. Her college guys ogle at her like she is a piece of meat. Bloody sex starved vampires!

Malory was beautiful inside out. The thick black curls, bright sky blue eyes, full pink mouth and fabulous cheek bones attracted attention. However, Malory was totally unaware of the attention she got from the guys. It's like she is immune to it.

"Can't you see the red light? When everyone brought their vehicle to a halt, why couldn't you?" the officer snapped at Malory, who was staring at her feet with a dopey grin on her beautiful face.

My wolf sighed and I shook my head. No matter how many times the cops give her a ticket, or how many times she gets yelled by them, she doesn't get humiliated at all. Instead she boasts about getting caught to all her friends and even me, very proudly. I think she already is friends with almost six to seven traffic cops of the town.

"Officer" I called glaring at the cop who was yelling at my mate.  Malory stiffened and looked at me through the corner of her eyes. Sneaky little thing she is.

The officer eyes flashed with recognition and he immediately looked at Malory. "She is with me" I declared and the officer sighed.

"My apologies. I didn't know. Your girlfriend was trying to break the signal. Slyly driving her two-wheeler in between other vehicles" he said with a frown.