This is it

Gaskell's POV:
What do I do now. They know, they all know. But what proof do they have. None that's what. I walked over to the fridge grabbing out Julie Blooms Embryos before gathering all the research papers in the office.
"I'm sorry to do this Essie. I never meant to hurt anyone. Rox was just collateral, there was no way for me to keep her around and still have my trial. I'm so close."
"John what good will this do. It's over there's nothing you can do."
Essie begged watching me pick out a lighter from my pocket.
"No evidence. No case. I can do this." I threw the lighter in the room locking the door behind it.
"I'm sorry but my trial will live on." I walked out towards the fire exit without looking back.

Fletch's POV:
I know I should go help find Essie but I need to make sure Jac is safe. I headed straight to her office relieved when I saw her sitting at her desk.
"Oh thank god." I burst in without knocking.
"Fletch what are you doing? You look like you've been running!" She walked towards me closing the door and ushering me to the sofa.
"I thought he could have hurt you. Gaskell. He's got Essie. We know what he has done." I looked at my feet waiting for the Naylor defences to go up and kick me out.
"Fletch I need to fight to stay alive. I want to. For Emma, and you." Placing her hand on my chest. She wasn't running.
I took my chance and kissed her gently.
"Stay here and lock the door. We're going to find Gaskell and Essie. I'll be back for you. I promise." With that I walked out the door setting off for the basement.
***FIRE ALARM SOUNDING***
"Oh shit."

Essie's POV:
Well I guess this is it. I'm trapped. It won't be long before an oxygen cylinder explodes leaving me in pieces or breathing becomes almost impossible. My mind initially wandered to Raf. At least we can be together. But honestly, I don't want to die.
Fire alarm blaring in the background I heard and loud banging on the door.
"Essie, we're going to get you out!"
I can't tell who it is but I feel relief, then lightheaded.
"Help" I manage to whisper out almost inaudibly. My eyes begin to give in as the room goes blank once again.

Hansen's POV:
"Essie, we're going to get you out!" I yelled through the door hoping for a reply. I spot Fletch running from the stairwell with a fire extinguisher.
"Move out the way." As he begins smashing the door with the help of Ric.
As the door swung open we all stood in shock momentarily before instincts kicked in. I grabbed Essie off the floor and began a swift sprint to AAW.
"It's going to be fine Essie, I've got you."
I reached the ground floor finally after what felt like an eternity.
"I need a trolley over here!"

Suddenly the building shook. Dust and debris crashing around beside me alongside a deafening bang.

Gaskell's POV:
I found a spot outside in a wooded area so nobody would see me.
BANG.
It's done. My secret is safe.