I had to do it

Gaskell's POV:
I had to do it, there was no choice. She was about to communicate to Essie about the trial. My trial will continue. Whatever it takes.
"I'm sorry Roxanna.." pulling out a syringe from his scrub pocket.
".. I have to do this."
The nicest way to go, potassium overdose. Quick and easy. She deserves that. Injecting the solution into the bag slowly I reminisced about our college days. I knew all along how much Henrik loved her, still loves her. I'll be there for him. Turning to face Roxanna in her ITU bed I kissed her forehead, saying my last goodbye, before walking out heading for my beloved wet lab.
She understands, I need this.

Roxanna's POV:
What has he done. No, no, I will never forgive you for what you have done to me. For what you have done to all those innocent trial patients. My mind swept over to Henrik, as I took one final breath. Hearing the machines around me alarming was soothing somewhat as I closed my eyes for the last time. I knew there was no coming back.
.... at least she knows.

Essie's POV:
Did she really say that. It can't be true. I'll just go back later once he's gone, confirm it before I make any move.
It can't be though. Would anyone willingly let people die, like rats in a lab.

Two hours later...

Essie's POV:
Right time to see Roxanna, find out once and for all. As I made my way down to ITU there was a strange feeling in the air. Nobody around, silence. Rounding the corner I saw Sacha sitting with his head to the floor.
"Hey, I didn't know you were back? What's going on?" Feeling concerned he'd come back too soon.
"You haven't heard?" Patting the chair willing me to sit next to him.
"Rox, just died. She had a cardiac arrest and they couldn't get her back."
I thought to myself, this can't be a coincidence. He knew she was communicating. Did he do this to shut her up, so his trial could continue.
"Essie are you okay?" Not realising I'd skipped into my own thoughts.
"Yeah just shocked is all, she seemed to improve." Sacha reassuringly placed his hand on my knee before heading back to Kellar.
I need to do something....

... I need to warn Jac.