Square One.

Two weeks had gone but I never got Justin's call. It was like I was waiting for a Train in an Airport. Boredom was killing me so one day I decided to clean up and re-decorate my apartment. I had to accept that my room was very messed up and I had huge piles of clothes and left overs of pizza everywhere. And we all know who did that.

"Mmm..What the...What the hell are you doing up so early?" Soumojit woke up.

"Cleaning up. I have nothing else to do." I said, while going through his desk.

"You..umm..don't touch anything there. I need them for my work" He said, in anxiety.

"What work? What is it that I can't see?" I asked him curiously.

As I opened the file, there were more than 50 photographs and one medium-sized diary. I saw myself in those photographs and as soon as he got up from the bed, I ran and locked myself inside the bathroom.

"Neha, come out right now! Don't see it." He kept banging the door.

I had goosebumps and I had no idea how to react when I saw my photographs. It was from the day I moved in here. I saw myself buying pills, stealing food from the store, sleeping in my room, walking on the road wearing a hoodie mostly in those photographs and as I opened the diary, I saw my name on the first page and what I saw, left me with no words.

"Neha Saha you've been my drug for the past 2 years. I don't know how I would live my life without you. I tried to keep you away from every other guy because I am selfish and mad, and crazy in love with you. When you hug me,  the fragnant smell of your body drives me crazy, your beautiful bold eyes speak so much and yet I keep drowning in them. I pretend to love you as a best friend, but you're my imaginary girlfriend and I love you so much that I can do anything for your happiness"

And these writings had no end untill the last page of the diary. I saw the profound truth in the diary and the photographs but I couldn't overcome the fact that soumojit, my best friend, loved me.

"Please Neha..I...I'm sorry Neha...Come out" He cried and stopped banging the door.

"This is why...this is why you kept me away from everyone?" I came out and asked, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I am sorry Neha. I thought I would lose you" He pulled me closer and tried to grab me.

As soon as I tried to push him, the main door opened and it was Rhett and Justin and I knew what he saw. As soon as I pushed him, Rhett banged the door and started walking. I couldn't take the risk again because I had to explain the truth.

"Rhett stop. Let me explain" I held his hand

"Leave my hand Neha. I thought maybe you deserve one last chance. But you're a promiscuous girl. You can never get rid of your libido" He pushed me back

"Rhett please listen to me...I didn't.."I cried

"Neha stop. You have done enough to Rhett. I though you were changed. You deserve to live this life of depression. Dont call us anymore" Justin said.

"RHETT COME BACK PLEASE" I cried.

But he was gone and it was all because of soumojit. I always knew somehow or the other he would sabotage everything between me and Rhett.

"Get out of here" I entered and threw away his stuff out of the room.

"I am sorry, give me a chance I will bring him Neha" He cried.

"Really? You love me but you will get him for me? You selfish piece of shit" I pushed him in anger.

"I am sorry Neha."

"Get Lost"

"I can fix this and...."

I slammed the door on his face and broke down into tears. I was falling into pieces. I couldn't pacify myself and threw away everything that was around me. I was burning in rage and pain and I was crying my eyes out, but there was no one to hear me out. No one knew how I felt inside so the fire kept burning inside me