Nostalgia.

"Wakie Wakie, Miss sunshine" Soumojit said, looking at my sleepy face. His face looked so oval.

"Go awaay you bastard, you gave me a sleeping pill and you...."

"Hold it right there. I have better things to do other than having sex with you" He sat beside me.

"I just wanted you to sleep and today is the first day of your good life."

"Go and take a bath" He stuffed  the whole bread inside my mouth from his plate.

I took my towel, and went to the bathroom, dropped my clothes, one at a time, and then I was, completely free from all the clothes and as soon as I opened the tap, water gushed out and It was a little cold. Suddenly, flashback started and I was taken to last year's may month.

"Why do you look so pretty today?" Rhett grabbed my waist.

"Maybe because of the kurti am wearing? " I kissed him.

"Mmm. You're such a good kisser" Rhett said, while kissing me.

"I don't even want to take off your clothes because you look pretty this way"

"You can if you want"

"Come here you" He pulled me closer to him

He pushed me on my bed, and he was on top of me, while taking off my kurti.

I felt his gentle touch on my body as soon he  pulled down my denim. I could feel his breath on my skin, on my shoulder, on my chest, on my back and everywhere. I felt his body when I took off his clothes. We both were naked, his arms and legs were wrapped around mine, tightly and  we kept kissing and grabbing each other untill we lost our energy and lied down next to each other, naked, without doing anything, just like that, for hours.

Reality hit me hard as soon as I opened my eyes. I broke down into tears. One good thing about crying in the shower is, that you don't know if you're crying.  I mean you know you're crying but it doesn't seem like. It was in these tender moments of ridiculous and nostalgia, that something inside me, was broken and I had no way to fix it.

After taking a bath, I sat down beside soumojit, I looked into his eyes and said.

"I will change. I will change for him, I will change for myself, for the world"

"Good"

"Listen, I will be going to Florida for a while. I need you to take care of yourself till then" He said.

"I think I will" I smiled.

"You will. And..."

"Why are you not picking up my ca...." Rhea walked in and looked at soumojit.

"AWKWARD MOMENT" soumojit screamed.

"Woah. You never told me you have hot BFF? " Soumojit looked at Rhea from head till toe.

"FYI, I am engaged. Who is this douche?" Rhea asked.

"Nevermind"

"Whatever, I wanted to tell you that I heard Rhett is here".

"WHAT?" We both screamed.

"Yeah. I heard he is in New York" She said.

Soumojit looked at me and I looked at him and I had weird confused thoughts. I was again losing my mind. I was looking around in the room for it but I realised that I promised myself I won't take it.

My cheeks were wet. I was crying tears of joy because he was here, I was crying tears of sorrow because he wasn't mine anymore.