The sudden meet.

"One saucy wrap please" Said Soumojit, at subway.

"How much do you eat soumojit?" I questioned, looking at him with confusion.

"Don't you know what are the factors for our survival?"

"Bitch"

"Exactly. You remember the points" He laughed.

"Its not good to be a bitch soumojit" I said.

"You don't know what people are capable of. You don't know if you're sure about anything right now. You're just here to get away from what you did to rhett, and to get into mess by taking drugs and pills. And am here to take you out of that" He said.

"I feel different. I don't feel happy. I don't feel sad. I feel........different." I said, looking outside the window.

And as soon as I took one sip of my coffee, a voice came from a distance and I recognized it. I turned around in slow motion while having goosebumps on my skin and my pulse rate was exceeding very fast.

And what I saw was something I never imagined of. It was Rhett, with Chelsea.

"Holy shit. That's Rhetttttttt" Soumojit screamed purposely.

"What is wrong with you? Is he looking? Oh God. You just wait for it. If he comes here, you're so dead" I whispered.

"Neha look, Rhett and Chelsea are here" He yelled, again.

"Bitch." I whispered.

"Hey man! Long time. How are you? And what..what are you doing here?" Rhett said.

"Nothing. Came here for NYADA. And bumped into this girl, neha" He smiled.

"Sorry?" He asked.

"Neha, turn around. Will you? I'm sure he can recognize you if you show him your face once." Soumojit told me.

And I turned around and my breath paused for 4 exact seconds and my jaws were a little opened and there he was, standing infront of me, with a little long spiked hair, pimples on his cute face as usual and that same orange tee shirt which I always hated.

"Hey" I finally spoke.

"I.....well..I couldn't recognize you. Your hair has grown pretty long. Maybe that's why. You look.....nice" He said looking right into my eyes.

"Yeah. Changes are good" I said.

"Who would know that better than me?" He laughed looking at chelsea and she gave me an annoyed look.

"I do"

"You do?"

"Yes I do" I said.

"Good then" He smiled.

"Rhett? We gotta leave right? "Chelsea interrupted.

"Oh. Sorry guys, we have a work to do so we should leave now. Soumojit, here's my number. Call me and catch up someday" He walked out.

"Sure brother" Soumojit yelled.

"Woah. That was something. Hey....are you okay? " soumojit asked

"I don't know. I..I just...I can't explain" I said.

"You love him. Don't you?" He asked.

"I do. But he is gone" I said.

"No he is not. Why do you think he gave me his number? To go on a date with me? No you ass! Its for you. Take it. He didn't give you because of the mardangi problem. " He laughed.

"I can't"

"Take it or else I'll fuck you"

"You can't"

"Bitch"

"You? I know. " I laughed.

He too smiled and I guess that suddenly meet after a year, made my day. Atleast it had me, thinking about it all the time. I never thought I would get a chance to see him when he said, "Its the last time we're seeing each other".