Illegally legal: ~~ Chapter Seven P.2 ~~

so hey guys i've finally updated! i promise i will upload again soon! read and enjoy! And dont forget to vote and tell me what you think!

**not edited sorry! :(

~~Chapter seven Part 2 ~~

I sighed softly as I hung my apron up. God it’s been a long day! I ran my hand through my hair roughly brushing through trying to smooth out the knots. Grabbing my coat of the hanger I headed to the door of the kitchen and put it on quickly before slinging my bag over my shoulder.

“Bye Jenna!” I called out quickly before heading out of the door and into the main street in which the restaurant it located. I got into the car which is parked in the restaurants parking lot which is around the corner and drove off.

I groaned in embarrassment as yesterdays or today mornings events came flooding back. I’ve been so busy in the restaurant that I hadn’t had the time to think about it which is quite a good thing really. Do you ever do things you wish you never did? Or after you do something you literally feel like beating yourself up or hitting you head off a wall from your stupidity. Well that’s how I felt when I woke up this morning when I realised what exactly happened but at least Matt wasn’t there when I woke up. That would’ve been super awkward especially if I had to explain why the hell I was sitting down in the toilet at God knows what time like a freak or a mentally ill person I groaned again. I’m sure it will sound normal I was like yeah I had a nightmare so I thought I would take a cold shower and then collapse on the tiles in the toilet. I banged my fist against the steering wheel angrily. God!! I can be such an idiot at times!!

I parked quickly in front of my new house before getting out I kicked my car door closed. I ran up the few steps that lead to the house and unlocked the door “I’m home!” I shouted loudly. Seconds later there was thumping down the stairs and before I knew it I was engulfed into a hug which by the way knocked the air out me and disabled me to take in oxygen which I think I would need to live and respire.

“Daren! Get off me I can’t breathe” I choked out. You could hardly make out what I was saying.

“I don’t want to though I missed you!” he said with fake sadness. I tried to wriggle out of his hold but it was pointless his muscular arms felt like iron. I breathed in a sigh of relieve as Jonathan freed me from Daren’s iron hold.

“Hey I had her first!” he frowned unhappily.

“Yeah and you were trying to kill her!”

“I was not! I was just hugging her!” he denied

I shook my head at their child like behaviour and headed off to the kitchen before they decide to involve me into their argument.

Opening the fridge I roamed through it hoping to find something to snack on finding nothing I slammed the fridge door closed.

“Here there’s so left over’s from dinner if you want some” I turned around quickly to see Matt leaning on the counter beside the door.

“Oh um....thanks” I mumbled awkwardly.

He walked over to me I could feel his eyes burning holed through my head. “Hey are you okay? Umm...I mean because of yesterday and all” he said awkwardly though his eyes were filled with such concern that it made my stomach flutter.

I cleared my throat “Yeah about that can we just forget that it ever happened” I pleaded.

“W-what? No! I can’t just forget like that! You didn’t see your state!” his tone softened slightly “You looked so scared.” He took my hand in his and started drawing light patterns on the palm of my hand I blushed at his touch. “You know I’m here if you need someone to talk to.”

“Hey Roxi! Was I choking you?! yelled Daren. I quickly removed my hand from Matt’s and spun on my heel to face a approaching Daren. I grimaced they always did this argued over the stupidest things.

“I’m not getting involved in this” I replied quickly. Matt handed me what I assumed was dinner it looked good but I have no idea what it was. “Umm...thanks Matt”

I settled on the sofa in the living room beside Reece. “Hey Roxanna you okay? You look kind of tired” worry lined his voice I nodded as I stuffed a spoonful into my mouth. He gave me a quick peck on the side of my head before he turned back to the TV.

I looked up as the sofa dipped to see Matt sitting there. I could feel his star burning holes into my head. “What?” I asked slightly annoyed I felt kind of self conscious as I took in another spoonful I would probably end up spilling all the food over myself I put the spoon down and turned slightly to face him. “What is it Matt?”

“We need to talk Roxi. Seriously you’re going to explain sooner or later.” His face serious.

“Fine! Just wait till I finish my food” I grabbed my spoon again still feeling his eyes on me I blushed. “And could you stop staring? Please?”

He turned to the TV. I took my time eating my food dreading the moment where I would have to explain.

“Are you done yet?” I jumped from surprise as Matt’s voice distracted me from my thoughts.

“Oh umm....yeah” I replied as I stared at my empty plate. I took my plate to the kitchen Matt on my tail. We walked up the narrow stairs up to my room I settled on my desk chair while Matt decided to lie down on my bed.

I racked my brain for some kind of believable lie I could go along with I furrowed my eyebrows as I came up blank. Typical I thought. It was like every time I needed to lie about something I come up with one of the worst lies known to humanity, then after the whole thing is over you start coming up with such believable lies that you feel like snapping your own neck off after!

“All right umm where should I start?” I mumbled mostly to myself.

“Where ever you want” he mumbled back I looked up he sounded quite distracted. For a second I thought I had left something embarrassing out. I sighed in relief when I realised he was staring up at the ceiling.

“umm so it started off with...” I looked up to see a sleeping Matt. I probably had a ‘what the hell’ look. Seriously? That’s all I could come up with? He has been nagging me for hours to tell him, and in matter of seconds he had fallen asleep. I jumped onto my bed and started shaking Matt. “Oh no I don’t think so! You ARE not falling asleep on my bed.” I huffed before I knew it Matt circled his arms around my waist and pulled me down to lie beside him. I froze.

“W-what th-”

“shhh just shh” I clapped my mouth shut, and tried wriggling out of his hold but his arms held like iron boards. Seriously how strong is he?

I relaxed slightly and tilted my head to side slightly and took in his rosy lips his brown slightly tussled hair and his narrow nose.

“Stop staring at me” Matt mumbled half asleep making me jump a meter into the air.

“I-I’m not, t-there was a fly on your nose. T-that’s all. Here.” I slapped his nose lightly.

“You are so cuddly” Matt mumbled into my shoulder making me shiver as his breath joy my neck. I blushed I couldn’t really decide whether it was a complement or an insult.

“Are you trying to imply that I’m fat?” I asked in a low voice.

“I never said that I said that you are nice a-and warm to hold you know? Like a teddy bear.” I laughed lightly as a blush crept to my cheeks.

“Thanks ....I geuss” I replied.

“Now shsh! I’m trying to sleep”

“On my bed” I mumbled back.

“You slept on my bed yesterday! It’s only fair.” He replied back. Now that shut me up.

“Now just close your eyes and sleep.” He whispered into my bare shoulder. I clamped my eyes shut and then I passed out.