Illegally Legal: ~~ Chapter Six ~~

Chapter Six

It’s been a while since I moved in with the boys. Isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I felt so at home with them we laughed and joked around. Jonathan was getting cuter by the second and me and Reece were actually becoming good friends and he’s no player like I thought he was. He was actually a very sweet guy once you get to know him. He’s been with his girlfriend since like high school I still haven’t met her but apparently it was one of these stories you know the player bad boy and the cheerleader they are completely in love. They’ve been together for four years and he was thinking about proposing to her soon. As for Mark he was pissed off that I ended cuddling up with Matt after watching the movie but he got over it. And if it was possible he’s flirting even more than he was before but half the time he’s just joking you know apparently player can’t help it. It’s impossible for them to change their ways. As for Daren well he’s taken up a new hobby, teasing me was his new thing. As Matt well he’s just Matt. Every now and then I would catch him eyeing my scars and my tattoo but he hasn’t said anything about it yet and I hope he doesn't ever.

It’s a Wednesday and I’ve promised the boys to cook them dinner. I decide to make chicken with pasta and vegetables. I took out the things needed I’ve never cooked before but how hard can it be? All you have to do is go with the recipe. I put on a pair of gloves before taking out the chicken from the freezer it felt all stiffly slimy kind of. I shuddered in disgust I like chicken but just not raw it disgusts me everything about it from the colour of it to the feel of it. I started cooking while humming quietly.

I huffed loudly and used the back of my hand to put a strand of my hair behind my ear. My cheeks were bright red from the heat and my hair was a mess and the apron I had on was stained with tomato sauce and I stank of cooking. Who knew cooking was this hard? 

I stirred the mess in pot I looked at the chicken scrunching my nose as I did there is no way in hell was I even trying it! Ah well boys eat everything don’t they I bet you they’ll like it.

“Roxanna when’s dinner going to be ready I’m starving” Mark whined through the living rooms door

“We’re hungry Roxanna” I swear they are like little kids.  

“It’s ready” I yelled while placing the plates on the table.

  They ran over like kids who haven’t seen food in days. I scooped some of the chicken pasta into the plates.

“Dig in boys” I said enthusiasmly  

“What is this Roxanna?” Matt asked his voice accusing

“well its pasta with chicken with vegetables and stuff on oh Mark Reece and Jonathan and Daren I’ve added pineapples mushroom’s and sweet corn on your” I grinned happily Jonathan was the first one to left the fork to his lips we all watched him surveying his expression. I watched him place the fork in his mouth slowly as if it was a ticking bomb of some sort. He chewed on it slowly his face was blank through the whole process of chewing the food so I couldn’t exactly know if he liked it or not.

“It’s good Roxanna” he put a forced smile on his face. I grinned at him.

“Go on try it!” I encouraged the other boys.

I watched them chew it slowly Daren started coughing historically I banged on his back roughly “Are you okay Daren?” I asked worriedly.

“I won’t be if keep on eating this thing” he mumbled I narrowed my eyes.

“What do you mean?” I asked

 “It’s just to good  that’s all” he threw me a smile before looking back at his plate.