the queen visits

(Forgot to tell you guys that I'm celia)

Celia's POV

"Miss. Goldfire the palidans of voltron called" I look and see my most trusted survent "what they call about?" "something happened" I put in the caller thing "oh hello your highness!" Coran said "hello Coran my I ask what happened?" His face turned dark for a second.

"The princess and Lance both got into a fig-"

"I'm coming over now" I said

"Are you sure miss?" He said

"Yes, I also need to talk to Lance anyway" He nods

"We are still on the planet" I nod

"Land closer to the castle so its easier for me please Coran" He said yes and logged off.

Lance when you get here you better spill the tea darling!

Lance's POV

"We're going to lanes closer to the castle so we can discuss about what happened also, Lance the queen what's to talk to you" I look up form Coran saying my name.

"why?" I asked he shrugged his shoulders "who knows?" I continue eating my goo at least I'll see CC again
~HOUR TIME SKIP~

"IM HERE BITCHES!!" I yell walking to Celia "AYE ITS MY BITCH!!" We hug "I miss you" she said "bruh it was like a day? Sense I last saw you!" I said "EXACTLY!!" this lady "so I'ma steal Lance for the week!" She said dragging me with her.

"ALSO Y'ALL CAN COME TOO WE GOING TO HAVE A SPA WEEK!!" Celia yells everyone walked to us "OK" they all agreed well this is going to be a good week.

               Oh how it will be!