talking about this

~A week timeskip~

Pidge's POV

Lance's heat stopped yesterday and the alphas don't talk to him every since he yelled at them. "OK they NEED to talk or this pack is going to be destroyed" I said Hunk nodded In a agreement "I got a idea!" He cleared his throat and screamed bloody murder.

"HELP ME!!" The alphas had weapons and lance kicked down the door "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!" Me and Hunk look in shock "you guys need to talk or I swear to fucking god!!" I screeched Lance looked at the alphas they awkwardly stand there "they need to apologize not me" he growl at them.

The alphas started to apologize so much that it annoyed me kinda. "WE DIDN'T MEAN IT!!" "PLEASE FORGIVE US OMEGA!!" "WE'RE SORRY!!"  Lance looked at them "I fogive you" the alphas all jumped and hugged Lance.

"OMFG I HAVE AN IDEA!!" Lance then ran off.

Lance's POV

IM GOING TO MAKE A PACK NEST!!! I grabbed all the things my pack owns in a pile in the lounge room. Everyone looked at the pile "what are you doing Lance?" Pidge said curiously "I'm going to make a pack nest for us!!" I started to make it.

Author's POV

Little did the omega know that the others started to be amazed by him.

Pidge started to cry Matt and her dad we're omegas so it brought back memories.

Hunk was so proud of his BFF making a pack nest for them.

Keith and Shiro never saw a nest be made so they we're impressed with him.

Allura smiled as her pack omega made the nest.

And Coran he thought of how his lover made one for him and his children.

Omegas nest we're very scares to the ABO so for them to see this they we're very lucky.