Welcome to the Billionaire's Bestfriend!

Welcome welcome!!!

If you don't already know me.

I'm the writer of your latest guilty pleasure. Also the queen in this beautiful kingdom. I'm glad you picked up my book today to read for I am just as excited as you to dive into this tale.

;) as it seems this story is mature

So kids reading, stop being naughty and pick up a story book. I promise it will be less fulfilling but much more wholesome.

As said this book is going to be deliciously devious, so enjoy my loyal subjects.

You're one and only faithful author/ruler.

- Reign;)<3

——-

"Why the heck am I so attracted to you when I'm drunk."

Noah's wry smile was full of humor as he spread my legs and snuggled his way in. My core heating up at his proximity.

"Maybe it's just my personality."

"Or maybe I'm just a severe alcoholic we'll never know."

That was when he grabbed the back of my neck and smashed my lips to his. Igniting sparks neither of us were ready for.

-----
Noah Wells never had any trouble with ladies. A 24 year old billionaire, with a charming smile, rock board abs, chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. I mean what's not to love. He was an model and not to forget the heir to his father's billion dollar industry owning designer clothe stores all across the world. Ever since he was young people were tripping all over him to be his friend. That was until he met Athena, a head strong, smart, witty girl with a chip on her shoulder and a frozen heart. Not to forget a crying liver.

Athena wasn't much, a struggling actress/alcoholic with a lot to prove, she dabbled in dating but honestly never worked out for her. How she was still a virgin, the world may never know. She's never been someone to care if you were a famous person or a homeless one. She wasn't like that and she prided herself on never being shallow. Her crappy New York apartment wasn't the best. But cockroaches could be squashed. Bills couldn't. She doesn't have many friends, but the ones she did have she kept.

Who would have thought these two would be the best of friends? Come along to watch the sparks fly and the witty remarks never die.