11.Set up

Jungkook Pov

Now, me and Eunhye is on our way to our (BTS) house. I got a message from Jin hyung, saying that they had a talk with Eunwoo and he already forgive his mommy. (Cause I really regret doing that part, because that's the cause of me running out of ideas)

"Jungkook, I think I...ahaggsjsokeh" I heard her mumble, but I didn't understand the last part.

"What?"

"Uhh..oh nothing." She shook her head nervously

"Okay." I said and she started driving again. Yes, we're using her car.

Few moments later

We have arrived at the bts' house and for you to know, we call ourselves BTS because we are also a group who sing, dance and rap.

"Jungkook, this is the right address right?" She asked as she parked the car to the side.

"Yes it is. We should go inside now, its getting dark and cold outside." She nodded after I said that and we both went out of the car.

We went to the door and I took out my house key because each of us have it. As I opened the door, we took a step in. I walked towards the living room with her following behind.

"So you may sit down for a while, I'll just call the others." I said and went upstairs to search for them.

Eunhye Pov

Jungkook left me in where I assume is the living room to find those boys including Eunwoo. I look around the house just to notice that they really are rich. But who cares?

Btw, I almost got caught lately, at the car! Good thing he didn't hear my last words that I think I fell for him. But why??? Oh cupid don't shoot me with him. I think I'm stupid because who would fall for a man which is the father of your child, but you just knew for a day or two?!

After a few minutes of waiting, I saw them walking towards the living room and Eunwoo runs to me and gave me a hug. (I was about to put 'and gave me a slap' tf is wrong with me)

Of course I hug him back.

"Mommy, I'm sorry." He said while looking down. I heard sniffing so I immediately tilted his head with my thumb.

"Oh, baby why are you crying?" I asked as I place a kiss on his forehead.

"Be-because, I'm a b-bad ba-by.." he cried.

"No you're not. You're the best baby in the whole wide world!" I said to him, trying to cheer him up.

"R-really?" He stopped crying and look at you. You nod your head as a response, then he smiled but his eyes still have some tears in it.

"Ehem." I heard a voice said and cough a bit.

I got their signal so I look at them, I totally forgot that they were still here. How stupid of me.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized.

"No, its okay." The guy which I know is named Jin said.

"Would you like to drink some water, coffee, juice, softdrinks or eat anything?" They asked and I shook my head.

"No, Thanks. Me and Jungkook already ate." I smiled at them.

"You already ate?!" Jin said, it made me flinch a bit.

"Why didn't you bring us along~?" Jimin whined cutely.

"Well, you all already got home, so what can we do? And also we can't take out the foods!" Jungkook argued.