3.Being a mother

Eunhye Pov
I was inside my room sitting on the bed, watching baby Eun Woo sleep until he woke up then cry...I don't know what to do! I started to panic.

"Shhh shhh~ baby please stop crying...sshh." I said as I pick him up

"Please..." I started singing my favorite song 'Downpour' by IOI and he slowly stopped crying and then fell asleep again. I smiled and kiss his forehead,I didn't realize that a tear fell from my eyes. I quickly wipe it off and place him carefully on the bed.

"I guess being a mother is not easy as I thought..."

I sighed and just decided to study. Yes, I'm still going to school so when I graduate I can find a better job and give my son his needs and I am also planning to find a part time job so I can help my mother pay for the house bills and my tuition fees. After studying I went downstairs and sit with my mom in the living room.

"Yes sweetie? Do you need anything?" She smiled.

"Mom, I want to find a job."

"What? No! Don't worry about it."

"But mom, I can't just give it all to you. I have to take my responsibilities as a student, as your daughter and as a mother. I am his mother so I should be the one giving him his needs and I should be giving him what he wants. I can't just..leave it all to you. I wanted to...help you." I said holding my tears but I can't, I cried.

"Aw sweetie I'm sorry if you feel this way, okay. You can find a job if you want but remember that I'm always here for you." I just nodded and wipe my tears.

"Thank you mom, for everything." I said and hugged her

"It's okay, your my daughter after all."

3 weeks later

I'm now 17 and I found a job in a coffee shop and I'm glad they accepted me since 18 years old and above is required. I am currently at our bedroom playing with Eun Woo. Mom teaches me some things about taking care of a baby.

"Baby~ Peek-a-boo!" I said with a laugh and he also does.

"Wahahgsdka"

"Haha what is it baby? I don't understand you." I laughed and poked his nose playfully when suddenly the door opens

"Looks like you two are having fun here, huh?" Mom laughed a little.

"Mom come in." I said with a smile.

"No it's okay I'm about to go too." I just nodded.

"Okay mom bye!"

"Bye." she left and I continued playing with Eunwoo. A few moments I felt tired so layed next to him and tell him everything that I wanted to tell him.

"Eunwoo you know what...I got pregnant at a young age and I didn't regret it because you came into my life. Giving birth have so much pain you know! And mommy had a hard time at the first time on taking care of you. Mommy found a job and I'll go to school after my work in the morning. So baby promise me that you will be a good boy, okay? And listen to mommy! Baby I promise to take good care of you and I'll do great at work and give everything you need and anything you want because mommy loves you alot!" I told him with a smile.

Jungkook Pov

I still remember when I took advantage of that young drunk girl and one more thing! She's a virgin. Gosh! Does that mean that I'm a rapist? Or I just really took advantage of her? I think its the same? Argh! Jungkook, don't think about it anymore!! Oh shit! I didn't use protection and came inside her! What if she got pregnant and find me? What if in some time she'll knock on our d-

*KNOCK *KNOCK

My eyes widened.
What if...what if..what if that's he-

"Jungkook?! Breakfast is ready!"

"Jimin hyung! You scared the shit out of me!!" I could hear him giggle.

"Sorry but hey just come downstairs if you're hungry!" He shouted.

"Okay!" I shouted back.OH MY GOD! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF JIMIN HYUNG!! AISHH! I'll just eat, I guess.

To be continued...

Jungkook got JungSHOOK😂
Thank you for reading!😘