10.Day with Jungkook

Jungkook Pov

"Why is the name 'EunKook'?" She suddenly asked, that made me choke on my drink. I thought she won't notice it.

"Well, you know..I-I just thought of that name. Yeah that.." I explained while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh okay." Then she continue sipping on her drink. Well it seems like she's convinced by my answer, which is good.

You know, the truth is I thought of combining mine and Eunhye's name and it turns out to be 'EunKook', well I like it 'Junghye' but Eunwoo popped in my mind so I decided to put the 'Eun' first and then the 'Kook' from my name.

You must be wondering why I wanted to combine it? Well just to be ready incase she would accept me. Yes, I like her. I may be a playboy, but this time it's different. Since I have full confidence, let's just say that I'll name our future second son/first daughter as EunKook.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I heard someone shout my name that interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. What? Why? Is there a problem? Are you okay? Am I okay?" I asked. I didn't realize I was daydreaming all the time.

'Fuck, this is embarrassing.'

"I thought you died." She said laughing softly.

"I did, I'm dying for you." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked and I shook my head smiling sheepishly.

"So what now?" I asked not knowing what to say.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"Maybe let's eat?" I suggested.

"Not bad." She said.

"So let's go? Which restaurant?" I asked.

"Let's just see what restaurant or stall we're going to pass by." She said and I nodded.

We left inside the Starbucks and started searching foods for us to buy. She suddenly dragged me to I don't know where. We stopped infront of a huge restaurant named, I read the sign above, 'Vikings'.

"Let's eat here later when your hyungs are with us. But it's quite a bit expensive here but your $18 is worth it. You can eat all you can. They have different foods from different countries and desserts. It's more of a buffet and an eat all you can restaurant. The inside is also fancy and all of the people who celebrate their birthday by eating here, will get free small cake..yeah." She explained and then chuckled, well, not bad. We then took a sit on the bench outside of it.

I am also hungry now. But I want to spend more time with her. It will be our, actually my secret date with her but she doesn't know lol.  I think I am mentally disordered cause I keep dreaming and thunking shits.

"Jungkook!!" Someone shouted that made me flinch.

"What?! What happened?!?" I asked shock.

"You're daydreaming again?" She sighed. Well I guess I'll go jump off a roof now.

"Are you sleepy or something? You should go home if you are, that's not healthy." She giggled. Hey! This is your fault, if you're just not that pretty then I'll live peacefully without my heart going crazy.

"N-no I am not sleepy, thanks for the concern." I smiled.

"Who said I'm worried?" She scoffed.

"Psh! Don't deny it!" I teased her, making her roll her eyes playfully.

"Fine fine I am worried." She said, I smiled, but then frowned.

"As your friend?" She smiled sheepishly.