Chapter 7:~Safe

Angel's p.o.v.

I cried for what felt like hours. The memories of the visions were burned into my brain. Once I was done I looked around at my surroundings and realized I was in Dan's living room. I felt something soft and baggy draped over me, I held the shirt out and I held it to my nose and inhaled deeply. This is Dan's shirt. I looked around until my gaze reached the dorky dude with the glasses. The tears seemed to start again by themselves as I ran to Dan and he embraced me with a warm bear hug.  He gently stroked my hair as I buried my face deep in his chest. After a few minutes I separated myself from him. "We need to talk." I said as I tried to keep my voice from quivering,"It's a matter of life or death."

Dan's p.o.v.

"It's a matter of life or death." She said. My heart started racing. Death? Angel sat at the table sipping her coffee as I let mine cool off and Rorschach unwrapped a sugar cube and chewed on it like gum. She looked up with streaked cheeks."I saw your deaths." She said bluntly." I saw everyone's death. You guys,  Lorie." She paused and I could see in her eyes that she was holding back sobs but after a moment she said, "Dad." I wondered about her and Jon. If she didn't see her own death or Jon's death, does that mean they can't die? A nagging voice in the back of my mind kept urging me to asked how I'll die, but the look in her eyes was painful. Her eyes went from cheery and full of life yesterday,  to dark and hollow today. It was as if all the innocence and wonder was sucked out of her through a straw. "Hurm." Rorschach grunted. Angel slowly lifted her head to look at him. Something about the look was weird, as if they were deep in conversation through eye contact. She turned at me and held my hand as she sincerely said,"Dan. I love you so much and I'll always be there." She lets go of my hand and stands up," I swear to you both that I will do everything in my power prevent your... you know." I get up and hug her,"Don't worry about it." I say as stroke her hair. She pushes away angrily, "What the hell do you mean 'don't worry about it'?!" She yelled," you don't understand. I.JUST.WATCHED.YOU.DIE. How do you expect me not to worry about it? You guys are my friends- no. You guys are my FAMILY. How do you expect me to just let it happen? Just Let you die!?" She stormed away and grabbed a knife I went to take it from her out of fear for her safety, but once again Rorschach held me back. I watched as she used her mind to levitate the knife and cut slits into the back of the shirt so her wings could slide out. She stepped out the window and I watched her fly towards her apartment. I thought about putting on my suit, taking Archie out and following her but my thoughts were interrupted by Rorschach,"Leave be."

Rorschach's p.o.v.

After I left Dreiberg's I went on usual patrol and night was fruitless. A mugging here. Attempted rape there. Nothing as eventful as information from Angel. She knows who I am. Won't tell anyone she says. trust her.

Angel's p.o.v.

I walked into into the apartment. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 5:30 a.m. well at least I have about six and a half hours until I have to get ready for work. I collapse onto my bed and fall asleep quickly. I love my dreams. All of my dreams are lucid dreams. I can control everything that happens in the dream. I create a giant structure made of glass and I place it on the surface of a seemingly vacant planet. I stand on the balcony and stare out into the distance. I see something in the distance. A boy. He looks human with Black hair and weird clothes that were green and gold and he looks about my age. He abruptly stopped and his form shimmered until he was gone.  Did something bad happen to him? I was about to fly down there to see what happened until I heard a voice behind me boom," who are you?" I whipped around and saw him up close. He's kinda cute." I said 'who are you?'." He said. "Oh! Um, hi. I'm Angel." I held my hand out for him to shake. He smiled a little and shook my hand firmly. He looked into my eyes with his green ones,"Loki. Son of Odin and Frigga. Brother of Thor."

(A/N:please vote and comment because I feel like you guys don't like it. I'm sorry that I barely update but it's not my fault. I write This and update This on my Phone because I don't have a computer. And my Phone is that Walmart straight talk prepaid plan and my family doesn't have much money so most of the time we can't afford to get my minutes and I get on Wi-Fi when I can but there aren't many places near my house that has free Wi-Fi. so I'm trying the best I can, so thank you to everyone who has been patient but I really would appreciate some feedback. I also want to tell you that I have another fanfiction that I'm making about the movie,'This Is The End'. But I'm not posting it until I have a few chapters already written and I start to get more reads,comments, and votes. Damn This Authors note is long. Alrighty I guess I'm gonna leave off here. Oh fudge! Also if you want than I would love for you guys to make covers for this or my other fanfic if you want! just Email them to me @thecomedycreep@gmail.com  :) Lerhv y'alls!)