Chapter 6:~Dan

Rorschach's p.o.v.

         Dead.  First thing I thought. Checked pulse and was surprised by faint beat. I picked Angel off of ground carefully and placed against chest. Held her in place with one arm. I sprinted toward one place she could get better.

Dan's pov

         I sat in the living room watching reruns of "The Twilight Zone" when Rorschach kicked in the door. He had Angel's limp body hanging off of his back and her scythe in his hand. I ran to him and half yelled,"What happened?!"

         "Unsure. Collapsed. Screamed. Looked to see what happened and she was on floor."

Dan's p.o.v.

   I gently lifted Angel off of Rorschach's back and carried her to my living room . I laid her on my couch and checked her heartbeat. It was faint but there. She kept letting out little whimpers and moans as if she's scared. Of what though? All of a sudden blood started to seep through the Crack between her eyelids.  "Quick get a towel!" I practically screamed at Rorschach. In a flash he found and brought me several towels. As I started wiping away the blood she began to shake violently as bloody foam oozed out of her mouth. Rorschach tore the glove off of his right hand and shoved his fingers in her mouth.  "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, "letting her bite hand. Otherwise she'll choke on own tongue." I watched closely and I realized that her teeth were embedded in his flesh. "Rorschach , stop!" I yelled worried for his safety. "No." She stopped shaking all at once. Her eyes flew open to reveal crazed eyes and a deep breath filled her lungs. Tears fell down her bloodied cheeks. Her eyes closed again and stayed closed. I checked her pulse and I put a finger under her nose.  She's alive. I strip her of her soiled clothes and I give her a bath. I towel dry her and redress her in one of my t-shirts and a pair of boxers. I laid her on the couch and made some coffee. I came back into the living room and saw Angel on her feet sobbing as she held on to Rorschach for dear life. But what shocked me was the fact that he was hugging her back.